Royal Island Beach Club
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Royal Island Beach Club - Lebanon island - The World Dubai
Royal Island Beach Club (RIBC) on the island of Lebanon in The World by Nakheel development off the coast of Dubai. Information, prices, transport, access, opening times, facilities ...
Royal Island Beach Club is closed to the public (October 2012 information)? Or open for private events only? Not confirmed, updated information not supplied.
- Royal Island Beach Club - opening planned by end February 2012 ... or maybe March 2012 ... April 2012 ... as of May 2012 the island beach club is open. First "Stranded" event held on Friday 13 May 2012.
- Beach club with pool, beach, umbrellas, beach cabanas, restaurant, private villas or chalets (overnight stays not permitted as of February 2012 but perhaps later if licence obtained by developer/owner).
- Swimming pool open daily 1000-2200. Beach access open daily 1000-1800 or 1000-2200 (both timings seen reported).
- Normal day access costs AED 325 (includes boat transport to the island) (May 2012)? Previous information was AED 200 including boat trip?
- Access by Dubai Ferry or Dubai Water Taxi, operated by the RTA, from Jumeirah (12 Jan 2012 press release). Location not supplied - maybe Jumeirah Beach Park? Or Jumeirah Palm?
- Cabanas - double bed size - rental costs AED 500 from 1000-1800 for 2 people (Saturday to Thursday).
- Beach club chalets available to rent for AED 1,000 for maximum 5 persons, from 1000-1700 or from 1800-2400 (Saturday to Thursday).
- Island is available to rent - cost will vary from AED 500 to AED 5,000 per person (Emirates 24-7 report 01 March 2012) depending on number of people, how long, and so on. Can be used for corporate functions, beach parties, weddings, meetings, etc
- Yacht hire might also be available?
- Private boat access to island is possible - email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission (might only be on Fridays?).
- Owner of Lebanon island and CEO of RIBC is Wakil Ahmed Azmi.
"Stranded" DJ event on Fridays
- Friday music and beach club all day event - "Stranded". Entry AED 200, includes boat trip (not AED 250 as previously reported), takes about 20 minutes. Allow at least a couple of hours if you prefer to swim. Watch out for jellyfish.
- Boats depart Palm Jumeirah Palm East Marina (at the end of the trunk part) from 1200 (or 1100?) on the hour, every hour. Return trip starts 1800, on the hour every hour (until 0200?). Entry includes towels, access to swimming pool and beaches.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Cabanas on the beach - Fridays need to make AED 1,000 advance payment towards food & beverage (max 6 people).
- Beach club chalets - Fridays, need to make AED 5,000 advance payment for food & beverage (maximum 10 people).
- Contact +971-50-6879959 or email@example.com for reservations. Bookings guest list closes on Thursday for the event on the following day?
Saturday brunch at Royal Island Beach Club?
- Saturday brunch inclusive of beach and pool access, and transport, for AED 700 (reported, not confirmed)?
Timeline and history of Royal Island Beach Club
- 12 January 2012 - RTA and RIBC sign MOU for RTA to provide boat transport to island with Dubai Ferry and Dubai Water Taxi services (press release).
- 2008? Owner Wakil Ahmed Azmi buys Lebanon island for AED 32 million?
Royal Island Beach Club contact details
- Telephone: +971-4-8832350. Update: tel +971-4-2252923, fax +971-4-2254068. Unknown if previous number still valid.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or for bookings email email@example.com.
Last update Monday 19-Nov-2012. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- www.royalislandbeachclub.ae - Royal Islands Beach Club website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.