National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah National Bank
RAK Bank (National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah) tel +971-7-2281127, a Ras Al Khaimah based bank with branches in most emirates. List of branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, RAK with locations, contact details, opening hours.
Correct full name is National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Bank might just be one of the better banks to sign up with. Or at least it's less bad than most other banks, which seem to annoy all their customers eventually. Opening hours are better than most UAE banks. RAK Bank was founded in Ras Al Khaimah on 15 June 1976.
In December 2003, RAK Bank became one of the first banks in the UAE to offer mortgage finance for freehold property purchases for expats (after Mashreq Bank).
RAK Bank opening times
- Banking Kiosks open 10am - 10pm Sat-Thu and 2-8pm on Fri, except for Arabian Ranches (open 10am-5pm Sun-Thu). Banking Kiosks don't offer the full range of services, only the ones you don't need when you get there. So make sure before going that they can do what you want.
- All branches open 8am-3pm from Sun-Thu, some branches open Sat 8am-3pm, and some branches open for limited services through to 7pm in the evenings. See "Open" column in table for which banks.
RAK Bank alliances
- HDFC Bank in India for Non-Resident Indians (NRI). RAK Bank customers can apparently access their accounts in India via HDFC Bank.
- UAE Exchange foreign exchange will accept payments for RAK Bank credit cards. At least, they did in 2004.
- Al Fardan Exchange offices will also accept RAK Bank credit card payments (from 2006).
RAK Bank Branches
- Banking Kiosks included.
- RAK Bank not in Umm Al Quwain, first Ajman branch opened October 2008.
- If you have further information to complete, or correct, this table, please add comments to the RAK Bank reviews topic in the forum.
- Press release from RAK Bank 22 July 2009 said 3 new branches (including Musaffah) to open in Abu Dhabi emirate in 2009, and another 5 in AUH in 2010. RAKBank has a total of 27 UAE branches as of 22 July 2009.
|Branch||Location||Open until||Contact Tel||PO Box||Emirate|
|Tourist Club Abu Dhabi||7th St||3pm, 6 days||+971-2-6448227||2289||Abu Dhabi|
|Khalidiyah, ABD||Between CBD & ADIB, 7th St||3pm, 5 days||Abu Dhabi|
|Mussaffah||new branch planned 2008||open Jul 2009||Abu Dhabi|
|Ajman||Noor Al Kawthar Mall (NK Mall)||open Oct 2008||Ajman|
|Al Ain||3pm, 6 days||+971-3-7644222||1130||Al Ain, AUH|
|Dubai Marina (Kiosk)||Marina Walk||7 days||+971-4-3607920||Dubai|
|Citi Mart (Kiosk)||Bur Dubai||7 days||+971-4-3523891||Dubai|
|Geant Dubai (Kiosk)||Ibn Battuta Mall||7 days||+971-4-3685890||Dubai|
|Murooj (Kiosk)||Defense Roundabout||7 days||+971-4-3217203||Dubai|
|Arabian Ranches (Kiosk)||AR Town Center||5pm, 5 days||+971-4-3607924||Dubai|
|Dubai Marina||3pm, 5 days||Dubai|
|Al Quoz||Near Off Road Motors, SZ Rd||3pm, 5 days||Dubai|
|Al Ghusais||new branch||open 2008||Dubai|
|Mirdiff||Central Building, by Mirdif Mosque||open May 2009||Dubai|
|Ibn Battuta Mall||new branch||planned 2008||Dubai|
|Dragon Mart Dubai||new branch||open Dec 2010||Dubai|
|Umm Hurrair||Near Burjaman Center||7pm, 6 days||Dubai|
|Sheikh Zayed Road||Near Mazaya Center||3pm, 6 days||+971-4-2248000||28221||Dubai|
|Sultan Business Center||by Lamcy Plaza||7pm, 6 days||+971-4-2248000||1531||Dubai|
|Deira Souq||Gold Souq, Deira||7pm, 6 days||+971-4-2248000||1531||Dubai|
|Emaar Business Park||Building 4, near The Greens||3pm, 5 days||Dubai|
|Deira||Maktoum St||3pm, 5 days||+971-4-2248000||1531||Dubai|
|Khorfakkan||3pm, 6 days||Fujairah|
|King Faisal Rd||Al Zubaidi Building||3pm, 6 days||+971-6-5746888||41010||Sharjah|
|Sharjah new branch||open 2008||Sharjah|
|Kalba Branch||3pm, 6 days||+971-9-2778707||11171||Kalba, SHJ|
|Al Dhait||Dhaid||3pm, 5 days||RAK|
|Shaam||Shams||3pm, 5 days||RAK|
|RAK Town||Old Town||3pm, 5 days||+971-7-2333744||164||RAK|
|Badr Branch||Manama Rd||3pm, 5 days||+971-7-2448822||5300||RAK|
|Al Rams Branch||3pm, 6 days||+971-7-2662434||6035||RAK|
|Al Nakheel||Nakheel||3pm, 6 days||+971-7-2281127||5300||RAK|
|Al Manale||Al Manie (Al Mannaei)||3pm, 6 days||RAK|
RAK Bank Head Office contact details and bank transfer details
RAKDirect telephone banking +971-4-2130000
- RAKBANK Building, Oman Street, Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- Telephone +971-7-2281127, Fax +971-7-2283238 / 2288161
- Telex 99109 NBRAK EM
- Cable BANKWATANI
- RAK Bank Swift Code NRAKAEAK
Details given are correct to the best of our knowledge (sourced from RAK Bank) but you should confirm directly with an official RAK Bank source before using them for any financial transactions.
Last update Friday 07-Feb-2014
- Ras Al Khaimah Bank - forum discussion topic - add questions, comments. What do you think of RAK Bank?
- Banks in Dubai - list of foreign and local banks, branches, and representative offices.
- Ras Al Khaimah guide
- www.rakbank.ae - RAKBank website (confirm with an official RAK Bank source before using for online banking login).
- [Disabled] Submit URL.