Sunday 19 January 2020 (UAE)
The emirate of Fujairah is one of 7 that make up the country called the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Fujairah is also the name of a city in the emirate of Fujairah.
- Wadi Wurayah - scenic conservation area in the Hajjar Mountains north of Fujairah city, popular place to visit for residents and tourists. Home to animals, plants, and a waterfall. Designated as a national park in 2009. Closed in December 2013 to develop the park infrastructure.
Activities, entertainment and events in Fujairah
- Things to do in Dubai - list of clubs, sports, hobbies, and other activities.
Art and culture in Fujairah
- Art galleries in Dubai - list of art galleries, locations, and brief description.
Business in Fujairah
Crime in Fujairah
Economy in Fujairah
Education and educational institutes in Fujairah
Geography of Fujairah
History of Fujairah
- 1971 - The United Arab Emirates was formed with Fujairah as one of the first 6 emirates (Ras Al Khaimah joined in 1972).
Important and famous people in Fujairah
Infrastructure in Fujairah
- Court House - new Federal Court House in Fujairah officially opened on 25 April 2012.
Landmarks in Fujairah
Living in Fujairah
Politics and government in Fujairah
Population and demographics in Fujairah
Religion in Fujairah
Shopping in Fujairah
- Fujairah Shopping Festival (FSF) - first one in 2011 for 40 days from 24 March 2011 to 02 May 2011, with the theme "Discover Fujairah" (announced 28 February 2011). A smaller version of the Dubai Shopping Festival.
Tourism in Fujairah
- Fujairah for tourists - a brief introduction for tourists and visitors to Fujairah and the UAE.
- Fujairah tourist guide - some places to go and things to do in Dubai and the UAE.
Transport in Fujairah
Travel - Getting to and from Fujairah
- Dubai International Airport (airport code DXB) - most visitors and residents fly into and out of Dubai. Some use Abu Dhabi Airport (airport code AUH).
- Fujairah visas on arrival are available for some nationalities and GCC residents, Fujairah visit visas or Fujairah tourist visas are available for most other nationalities, and GCC nationals don't need a visa.
Weather and climate in Fujairah
- Spring - hot
- Summer - welcome to the sauna, very hot and humid.
- Autumn - hot
- Winter - pleasant during the day but can be surprisingly cool at night.
Last update Friday 20-Feb-2015. Page development 4L 5C.
- UAE cities and emirates - Abu Dhabi | Ajman | Al Ain | Dubai | Fujairah | Sharjah | Ras Al Khaimah | Umm Al Quwain
- UAE emirates list
- [Disabled] Submit URL.