List of spa and massage treatment centers in Dubai
List of spas and massage treatment centers in Dubai. From budget to luxury treatments, spa centers for men, women, couples. Some at hotels, some are independent stand alone.
This page under development.
Luxury spa treatment facilities and in Dubai
- Ahasees Spa & Club - Grand Hyatt Dubai, Oud Metha, tel +971-4-3172333. Ten spa treatment suites with male and female only sections. Facilities include steam room, ice fountain, indoor whirlpool bath, four swimming pools with one indoor, technogym fitness (last updated March 2013).
- Akaru Spa - Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Al Garhoud, tel +971-4-2308565. Fourteen treatment rooms, 9 for ladies and 5 for men. Steam room for both males and females (last updated March 2013).
- Amara Spa - Park Hyatt Dubai, tel +971-4-6021660. Eight treatment rooms with exclusive outdoor terrace lounge area. Facilities include outdoor pool with corner jacuzzis (last updated March 2013).
- Armani/SPA - Armani Hotel Dubai, Burj Khalifa, tel +971-4-888-3282. Eight treatment rooms. Reservations are based on time as opposed to treatments (last updated March 2013).
- Aroma Spa - Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, JBR, tel +971-4-3048081. Facilities include Moroccan bath (last updated April 2014).
- Cleopatra's Spa - Wafi, Oud Metha, tel +971-4-3247700. Egyptian-themed spa (last updated April 2014).
- Dreamworks Spa - Balinese themed spa in ten locations across Dubai with a total of 70 rooms: Dubai Marina Cascades Building tel +971-4-3689408, Marina Sail Building tel +971-4-4308909, The Walk JBR tel +971-4-4356444, Palm Strip Mall Jumeirah 1 tel +971-4-3463667, Palm Jumeirah +971-4-4475511, Dubai Mall tel +971-4-4341687, Ibis Hotel WTC tel +971-4-3292211, Al Wasl Road tel +971-4-3940604, New Gold Souk Centre tel +971-4-3985449, Jebel Ali Navy Base tel +971-50-5575233, Al Minhad Air Base tel +971-55-1060968 (last updated March 2013).
- Heavenly Spa - Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Al Sufouh Road, tel +971-4-5117901. Nine treatment rooms and a couples' room. With male and female relaxation areas (last updated March 2013).
- Lime Spa - Desert Palm by Per AQUUM, Al Awir Road, tel + 971-4-6023911. Seven treatment rooms including a couple's room and has its own bathroom. Facilities include steam room, ice room with ice fountain, cold plunge pool, heated mosaic beds and relaxation room (last updated March 2013).
- Mandara Spa - The H Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, tel +971-4-5018270. Ten treatment rooms including two for couples. Separate thermal and hydrotherapy facilities (last updated April 2014).
- Rixos Royal Spa - Rixos The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, tel +971-4-4575555 using the traditional hammam (last updated April 2014).
- Saray Spa - JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, Business Bay, tel +971-4-4146754. Fifteen treatment rooms with separate sections for men and women. Facilities include jacuzzis, steam rooms, hydro-facilities and Dead Sea flotation pool (last updated March 2013).
- Satori Spa - Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa, tel +971-4-8096232. Four treatment rooms with the option of booking for one gender at a time. Facilities include steam rooms, saunas and outdoor pool (last updated March 2013).
- Senso Wellness Centre - Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, tel +971-4-3669111. Five Asia-themed treatment rooms; Indian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Balinese. Facilities include ladies' and men's steam rooms, outdoor terrace with sun loungers and relaxation area, and a poolside bar (last updated March 2013).
- So Spa - Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, Palm Jumeirah, tel +971-4-4555433/34. Twenty-seven treatment rooms with separate areas for men and women as well as common areas and four outdoor cabanas for Tahitian-inspired treatments. Facilities include indoor cold plunge pool, steam room, hydrotherapy pool, walking pool with hydrotherapy jets and outdoor infinity pool (last updated April 2014).
- Soma Spa & Healthclub - Pullman Hotel, Deira City Centre, tel +971-4-6038275. Four treatment rooms themed East-meets-West. Facilities include sauna, steam bath and swimming pool (last updated March 2013).
- Spa CORDON - Sky Gardens, DIFC, tel +971-4-4213424. Six treatment rooms for ladies only with a Philippine island resort theme. Separate pre- and post-relaxation areas. Facilities include a sauna, steam rooms, oriental bath, and whirlpool (last updated March 2013).
- Talise Ottoman Spa - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Palm Jumeirah, tel +971-4-4530000. Middle East's largest hammam (last updated April 2014).
- Talise Spa - Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim, tel +971-4-3017338. Fourteen treatment rooms comprising a Thai room, two couples' suites, two manicure/pedicure rooms, and nine single treatment rooms. Separate male and female facilities (last updated April 2014).
- The Organic Glow Beauty Lounge - Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 3, tel +971-4-3804666. Uses non-toxic products including vegan nail polish (last updated April 2014).
- The Spa - The Palace Downtown Dubai, tel +971-4-4287805. Nine treatment rooms including two couples' spa suites, as well as a lakeside spa cabana. Oriental theme with a Moroccan hammam. Facilities include an oriental bath house with a hammam slab, jacuzzis, monsoon showers, steam rooms, consultation spaces and relaxation lounges (last updated March 2013).
- YHI Spa - 23 Kuwait Street, Port Rashid, tel +971-4-3767475. Five single treatment rooms and a couple's suite that includes a jacuzzi. Facilities include rooftop swimming pool, health club, spa boutique, Turkish bath, chromo therapy room, Moroccan bath and jacuzzi (last updated March 2013).
- Zen The Spa - Al Ghurair Rayhaan By Rotana, Deira, tel +971-4-2933000. Eight treatment rooms with men and women only section. Both have relaxation areas, saunas, steam rooms and a jacuzzi (last updated April 2014).
- Parent category
- Child pages
- Related pages: Beauty salons in Dubai. Spas in Abu Dhabi. Spas in other emirates.
Last update Monday 18-Dec-2017. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.