Tower in English means Burj in Arabic. Dubai Tower or Dubai Towers might refer to:
- Burj Dubai - The Dubai Tower in English, was renamed as the Burj Khalifa after the UAE President at the time it opened.
- Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world at the time of completion, located in the Downtown Dubai area of Dubai. Probably the Dubai tower name most people are searching for. It has a nice view.
- Dubai Rotating Tower
- Dubai Tower - a skyscraper located on Sheikh Zayed Rd in Dubai, near the Burj Khalifa. Height 186 meters, with 45 floors.
- Dubai tower hotel - not the name of a hotel in Dubai, but might be a reference to the Burj Al Arab hotel. Or one of the many other tower hotels in Dubai.
- Dubai tower tennis court - not actually a real location but might be a reference to the tennis game played on the Burj Al Arab helipad.
- Dubai Towers Dubai - 4 towers that were planned as part of The Lagoons project by Sama Dubai in the Ras Al Khor area of Dubai (not the same as the Dubai Lagoons project). Construction start was announced in June 2008 but the project has been suspended or cancelled. Sometimes confused with the Dancing Towers Dubai. The Dubai Towers structures are a flame-shaped design, tapering at the top. The Dancing Towers are a group of 3 buildings, do not taper, and were designed by Zaha Hadid, they have since been renamed as the Signature Towers.
- Dubai Tower of Babel - doesn't exist, except metaphorically, possibly as a reference to either the Burj Khalifa, or the proposed Ziggurat Pyramid in Dubai. The references are usually not complimentary, with some critical news articles comparing Dubai to the biblical city of Babel, or to the city of Babylon and the Great Ziggurat of Ur.
- Parent category - towers in Dubai, buildings in Dubai.
- Child pages - Burj Dubai, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Tower, Dubai Towers Dubai, Tower of Babel Dubai.
- Related pages -
Last update Wednesday 29-Jan-2014. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
Related websites (new window)