Wednesday 26 February 2020 (UAE)
Dubai Time Zone
Dubai Time Zone - what's the time in Dubai now?
Current local Dubai time and date is 17:05 (PM) on Wednesday 26 February 2020
- Press F5 or click Refresh to update the time.
- Timezone for Dubai, Abu Dhabi and all of the UAE is +4 hrs from GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
- There is no Daylight Saving Time or Summer Time period in Dubai or the UAE.
Current time in Dubai and time in other major cities
Table not confirmed, still being updated. Check summer time. Items in italics might be incorrect.
|Brussels||Cape Town||Riyadh||Abu Dhabi||Dhaka||Jakarta||Hong Kong|
|London||Azores||Sao Paulo||Buenos Aires||Santiago||New York||Chicago||Denver||Los Angeles||Anchorage||Honolulu|
|Rio de Janeiro||Sao Paulo||Easter Is||Dallas||Calgary||Las Vegas|
|Rio de Janeiro||Miami||Galapagos Is||Vancouver|
- The world is divided into 24 time zones (sort of), with hourly divisions between each zone, which makes it relatively easy to figure out the time in another country. Some countries and/or cities operate in a time zone out of sync with this system, with their clocks shifted + or - 30 mins, 45 mins, 15 mins, etc from the nearest time zone boundary. For example:
- Tehran, Iran is +3h30m from GMT, or -30 min from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Kabul, Afghanistan is +4h30m from GMT, or +30 min from UAE.
- India and Sri Lanka are +5h30m from GMT, or +1h30m from UAE.
- Kathmandu, Nepal is +5h45m(!) from GMT, or +1h45m from UAE.
- Yangon, Burma is +6h30m from GMT, or +2h30m from UAE.
- Darwin, Australia is +9h30m from GMT, or +5h30m from UAE. Check, if summer time applies in Darwin. Note that most of the rest of Australia operates normally.
Differences between Dubai time zone and times in other major cities
- To have someone tell you the time in Dubai, phone 140 (for English) and 141 (for Arabic) when in the UAE from landline or mobile phone.
Last update Saturday 22-Mar-2014
- www.timeanddate.com - time zone shifts between Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, and other cities around the world
- [Disabled] Submit URL.