The Primary Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
The Primary Nursery in Dubai
|Nursery name||The Primary Nursery|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner||Mehboob Aikal and Hamida Aikal|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Abu Hail - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 1563, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.primarynursery.com (new window)|
|Nursery fees structure||10,000-18,000 dhs per year (2014-2015)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
The Primary Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
The Primary Nursery (TPN), The Nursery Starters (TNS) fees and information
- 2014-2015 (year not confirmed) fees AED 10,000-18,000 (annual). AED 1,000 monthly for morning shift nursery class, AED 800 monthly for afternoon shift child care. Admission fee AED 300, additional daycare hours AED 100 per hour (monthly), bus transport AED 200 (monthly).
- 2008-2009 or 2009-2010 (not clear from information provided) annual fees AED 5,000-10,000. AED 700 per month for morning shift (0700-1330), AED 500 per month for afternoon shift (1330-1930), AED 1,000 per month for both shifts together. Admission fee AED 300. Transport fee AED 100 per month one way, or AED 175 per month return.
- Curriculum information, children and staff nationalities, head's name, not provided.
- Location: Villa 1 (?), corner of Abu Baker Al Siddique Road and Street 30, Abu Hail community area, Deira. Near Dubai Hospital, and the Dubai Women's Association.
25 January 2015
- Opening times 0700-1930 Sat-Thu, closed Fridays. Nursery open for childcare on Saturdays.
- FB page at facebook.com/pages/Primary-Nursery/1458472191058667 (FP 19 May 2014).
- Email contact updated to email@example.com. Additional email address firstname.lastname@example.org Previous email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no longer valid or not replied to.
16 August 2009 review
- The Primary Nursery (TPN) also called The Nursery Starters.
- Open Saturday or Sunday (website says Saturday) to Thursday 0700-1930 (7am-7:30pm).
- Children aged 1½ to 4 years old accepted.
- Additional telephone contacts given as landline +971-4-2695838 and mobile number +971-50-4535787. Additional email is email@example.com.
Nurseries in or near Abu Hail close to The Primary Nursery
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Promise Nursery Dubai||April 2014||UK||30,000||PND reviews|
Last update 25 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to The Primary Nursery
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- International nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.