Step By Step Nursery Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Step By Step Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Step By Step Nursery Dubai|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||International, UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||EYFS, Reggio Emilia|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner|
|Date founded||April 2010|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Waha Villas, Dubailand - location map|
|Postal address||Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure||AED 21,000-40,000 (needs update)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Step By Step Nursery Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
Step By Step Nursery Dubai (SBSN, SBSND) fees and information
- 2014-2015 tuition and daycare fee range AED 21,000-40,000 per year (AED 7,000-13,300 per term). Admission registration fee AED 500, medical AED 500 (annual), deposit AED 1,000. Bus transport available from nearby areas such as Dubai Motor City, Dubai Sports City.
- 2010-2011 fee schedule not provided.
- 2009-2010 fees AED 35,000 per year.
- Nursery timings 0800-1300, day care until 1500 or 1800. Attendance 2, 3, or 5 days per week, except Foundation Class students who must attend 5 days per week.
- Location: Villa H48 and H50, Layan Community, Al Waha Villas, Dubailand. Behind Arabian Ranches at junction of Al Qudra Rd and Emirates Rd (E611, not E311). But access is not obvious (unless an access road is opened directly from Al Qudra Rd): Drive past Emirates Rd (E611) junction on Al Qudra Rd to next roundabout, do a U-turn back to Emirates Rd, take exit in Sharjah direction, take first slip road off Emirates Rd (not very obvious) and do U-turn through small tunnel under Emirates Rd, from there you can get to Layan Community entrance. Security at entrance will tell you how to get to nursery from there. Or an alternative route from Global Village to E611 then to Al Waha exit might be possible. If you get it wrong, it's a long drive on E611 in either direction before you can do a U-turn again.
25 January 2015
- FB page at facebook.com/stepbystepuae (FP 14 Nov 2012). SBS Nursery established in 2000 according to FB information, but April 2010 according to previous information supplied (and Layan Community, Emirates Rd, and Al Qudra Rd didn't exist in 2000 anyway).
- SBS Nursery website contains more information about US drivers licence and vehicle registration applications and renewals (and other countries - Ireland, Singapore seen) than about the nursery. Odd.
13 April 2010 review
- Step By Step Nursery is a new nursery in the Salwan Layan community of Al Waha Villas (corner of Al Qudra Road and the Dubai Outer Bypass Road), on the way from the Arabian Ranches to the Bawadi Dubai development. Not too far from Dubai Motor City, Jumeirah Village, Dubai Sports City (Victory Heights), maybe Al Barsha South.
- Age range of children accepted is 4 months to about 5 years.
- Hours of operation 0800-1700 (8am to 5pm). Children can attend 2, 3, or 5 days per week, and from 0800 to 1300, 1500, or 1700.
- Curriculum for 3 to 5 year olds is based on the Reggio Emilia Early Learning Foundation Stage Profile (priority is given to students attending 5 days per week).
- Facilities include learning resource room, small pool, shaded outdoor play area, sand.
- Website URL www.stepbystepnurserydubai.com was also for SBS Nursery? Now forwards to www.stepbystepnursery.ae.
Nurseries in the same area as Step By Step Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|British Orchard Nursery JBR||September 2014||UK||30,000-50,000||BONJ reviews|
Last update 25 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to Step By Step Nursery Dubai
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- British nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.