Saturday 06 June 2020 (UAE)
Springs Town Center Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Springs Town Center Nursery in Dubai
Springs Town Center Nursery information
||Springs Town Center Nursery
|Type of institute
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
|Qualifications or Courses
||Early Years Program (EYP)
|Head of nursery
||Ms Lynn Nolan (Head of Nurseries)
|Executive body or owner
||Emaar Education / Raffles International Schools
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|Nursery area, location map
||Springs 14, opposite Spinneys
||PO Box 122900, Dubai, UAE
|Nursery fees structure
||30,000 dhs per year (2009-2010)
|Teacher salary range
|Kid satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile
Springs Town Center Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
10 March 2009
- Contact Old Town Nursery (OTN) in Downtown Dubai tel +971-4-4271451 for enquiries about Raffles / Emaar nurseries. Or tel Raffles International School +971-4-4271200.
- Springs Town Center Nursery opened in Springs 14 at the same time as the Old Town Nursery (OTN) in Downtown Dubai. There's also a Springs Nursery in Springs 7 which opened in 2008.
- Children accepted from age 18 months to 4 years.
- Opening times 0800-1400 (8am-2pm).
- Day care facilities available until 1700 (5pm)?
Nurseries in the same area as Springs Town Center Nursery
Last update 28 April 2010
General comments - might not apply to Springs Town Center Nursery
Related websites (new window)