SNF Children Development Center
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
SNF Children Development Center in Dubai
|School name||SNF Children Development Center|
|Type of institute||private K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality|
|Qualifications or Courses||Special Needs|
|Head of school||Safia Bari (Director)|
|Executive body or owner||Special Needs Family Group|
|Date founded||April 2007|
|Number of students (approx)||25|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Karama - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 25934, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.snfgroup.com (new window)|
|School fees structure|
|Teacher salary range||see general comments|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
SNF Children Development Center admissions, reviews, notes
SNF Children Development Center reviews - add yours here.
10 September 2007
- Full name is The Special Needs Family Children Development Centre. (SNFCDC)
- SNF Dubai was established in association with the Special Needs Families Support Group (SNFSG) in Dubai.
- Opening times 5 days a week with morning and afternoon sessions.
- The SNFCDC is run by volunteers and can accommodate up to 20 children in each session.
- Not the same as the Dubai Center for Special Needs.
- There are registration fees but sponsorship schemes enable some students to attend free of charge. Sponsoring a child costs 800 dhs per month or 9600 dhs per year.
- Donations of time, money or equipment are welcome - contact the center by email.
- The center's equipment is all donated and includes gym equipment, computers, kitchen facilities. There is also an arts and crafts room and a vocational training room.
- Also referred to as 'SNF Children Development Center', 'Special Needs Family Child Development Centre, or 'Special Needs Family Children Development Centre'.
- The SNFSG is also referred to as the Special Needs Family Group (SNFG) with older contact details given as PO Box 52249, Dubai. Tel +971-4-3347975, +971-4-3347976, fax +971-4-3347976 (might not be valid any longer).
- SNF runs summer camps from July-August at the Indian High School in Dubai.
Schools in or near Karama close to SNF Children Development Center
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|Lycee Francais Jean Mermoz Dubai||September 2017||primary||French||36,000-50,000|
Last update 15 November 2009
General comments - might not apply to SNF Children Development Center
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Dubai might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- International schools in Dubai
- Study in Dubai - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.