Thursday 04 June 2020 (UAE)
Smart Childrens Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Smart Childrens Nursery in Dubai
|Nursery name||Smart Childrens Nursery|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian|
|Qualifications or Courses||1 mth to 4 yrs old|
|Head of nursery||Ms Sushila Rai (Principal, Managing Director)|
|Executive body or owner||Ms Sushila Rai|
|Number of students (approx)||100|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Jafiliya, Bur Dubai - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 30939, Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure||AED 17,000-24,000 (needs update)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Smart Childrens Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Smart Childrens Nursery reviews - add yours here.
Smart Children's Nursery (SCN) tuition fee structure and information
- 2014-2015 fee range AED 17,000-24,000 per year (AED 1,700 per month for nursery and daycare timings 0700-1400, AED 2,400 per month for 0700-1930 nursery and day care). Registration admission fee AED 200, medical and stationery charges AED 550 (annual). Afternoon day care charges AED 125 per hour (monthly), Saturday AED 100 per hour (monthly). Bus transport AED 400-800 per month (AED 4,000-8,000 per year) within Dubai.
- 2012-2013 fee range AED 15,000-21,000 (not confirmed, source unknown).
- 2009-2010 fees scehdule not provided.
- FB page at facebook.com/pages/Smart-Childrens-Nursery/204733756238341 (FP 07 Jun 2011).
- [Check] Nursery school from 0800-1200 Sun-Thu. Additional daycare from 0700-0800 and 1200-1930 Sun-Thu, and 0700-1930 Saturdays. Or nursery 0700-1400 and day care 1400-1930. Conflicting information given.
- Location: corner of Street 44 and Street 7C (or 50A St), near corner of Sheikh Rashid Road and Trade Center Road. [Check] Next to (or near) Qatar and China consulates in Dubai according to information provided but sounds incorrect - Chinese consulate is in Al Safa 2, and Qatar consulate is in Umm Hurair, however Afghanistan, Mozambique, and Vietnam consulates are in Al Jafiliyah (maybe).
23 October 2013
- SCN claims to be the best nursery in Dubai and the UAE ... "Ranked No.1 of 128 Nurseries in Dubai & No.1 of 279 Nurseries in UAE". But that ranking comes from random anonymous internet voting (similar to the ratings on this page) so should be taken with a large pinch of salt, especially if the voting systems used come from websites with suspicious behavior (for example peculiar viewing restrictions, content plagiarised from other sources, etc).
- On this page, the same number of votes from the same number of random anonymous internet users under a similar rating system results in a much lower ranking. Most internet ranking and voting systems (including the one on this page) can be relatively easily manipulated with a bit of effort.
- As with any shopping to do with educational facilities for your children, physically visiting the nursery, meeting the head and your child's potential teacher, is essential, no matter how many online reviews and ratings you find and read. Especially somewhere like the UAE where there are many different curriculum systems, and student nationalities. One family's "best" nursery could be another family's "worst" nursery.
- Current email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Old email address email@example.com invalid.
16 April 2011 review
- Website no longer available at www.smartchildrensnurserydubai.com, moved to www.smartchildrensnursery.net. Domain www.smartchildrensnursery.com not available, and www.smartchildrennursery.com is spam.
- Gulf News advertising job (16 April 2011) for a new nursery coordinator, email application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 August 2009 review
- Smart Children's Nursery School, childcare daycare (SCN) accepts babies as young as 1 month old. And children up to 4 years old.
- SCN open from 0700-1900 (7am-7:30pm). Classes up until 1300, daycare facilities after that.
- Saturday daycare and Summer Camps also available.
- Class groups are:
- Ladybirds for 1-12 months old (Baby Class)
- Snails for 12-18 months (Baby Class)
- Butterflies 1½ to 2½ years (Nursery 1 and Nursery 2)
- Ants and Bees 2½ to 3½ years (Lower Pre-school and Higher Preschool)
- Caterpillars 3½ to 4½ years (Advanced Preschool). Age cutoff at entry is 4 years?
- SCN website says "still under renovation". Seems to be mostly renovated (even including a nursery rhyme to listen to).
- Mobile contact number +971-50-5757668.
Nurseries in the same area as Smart Childrens Nursery
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Art Kid Nursery||AKN reviews|
|British Orchard Nursery||September 2006||British||29,100-51,000||BON reviews|
|De La Salle Montessori Nursery||US, Philippines||17,000|
|Hope Montessori Nursery||1976||Indian||9,000|
|Little Nest Nursery Dubai||September 2010||Indian, UK||LNND reviews|
|Little Star Nursery|
|New Dubai Nursery||Indian||NDN reviews|
|Toddlers International Nursery||September 2008||Indian, UK||16,200-26,100||TIN reviews|
Last update 26 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to Smart Childrens Nursery
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- Indian nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.