Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
|College name||RCSI Dubai|
|Director's name||Seamus O Boyle|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||private college, Ministry of Higher Education license|
|College location / area||Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) (no map)|
|Postal address||PO Box 505095, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.rcsidubai.com (new window)|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
RCSI Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Dubai colleges forum
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - Dubai (RCSI Dubai) courses and programs
- MSc in Healthcare Management
- MSc in Quality and Patient Safety
15 September 2008
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - Dubai (RCSID) is now RCSI Institute of Leadership and Healthcare Management, (was International School of Healthcare Management RCSI), in Dubai Health Care City.
- Website at www.rcsihealthcaremanagement.org for Dublin, Bahrain, Jordan and Dubai branches.
- Courses offered are now MSc in Healthcare Management, and MSc in Quality and Patient Safety (both approved by the UAE MOHESR).
- Contact details updated (previously were tel +971-4-3616282, PO Box 500752, Dubai, location Dubai Knowledge Village).
- Unknown if email address still good.
10 June 2008
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - Dubai accredited by the Commission of Academic Accreditation (CAA), part of the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) (Khaleej Times report 09 June 2008).
10 October 2006
- Full name is Royal College of Surgeons in Dubai, or something.
- Courses offered include MSc in Quality in Healthcare, MSc in Healthcare Mangement. Short Courses in Healthcare Management and Leadership for Managers and Clinicians.
- RCSI Ireland website at www.rcsi.ie.
- Another email is email@example.com.
- RCSI (not RSCI) also offers programs at the Medical University of Bahrain where a course in Medicine leads to the MD degree.
- RCSI also offers programs in institutes in Malaysia and Jordan.
- RCSI was founded in Ireland in 1784, the RCSI Medical School is very highly regarded worldwide.
- Knowledge Village company registered as Royal Medical Institute FZ LLC (RMI FZ?).
Last update 23 August 2010
General comments - might not apply to RCSI Dubai
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Dubai and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
- UQAIB - a quality assurance agency to licence free zone colleges and universities in Dubai
|Colleges||Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ | Colleges in Dubai | Colleges in Ras Al Khaimah | Colleges in Sharjah | Colleges in UAE|
|Dubai education||KHDA | List of Dubai colleges | List of Dubai universities | List of Dubai schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.