Philippine Emirates Private School in Abu Dhabi
||Philippine Emirates Private School
|Type of institute
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
|Qualifications or Courses
|Head of school
||Ms Rosemary Natividad (Principal)
|Executive body or owner
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||Baniyas East, Mussafah - location map
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
|School fees structure
||3,600-13,200 dhs per year (2015-2016)
|Teacher salary range
||3,500 dhs per month (estimate only)
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
Philippine Emirates Private School admissions, reviews, notes
Philippine Emirates Private School reviews - add yours here.
Philippine Emirates Private School (Academy) (PEPS, PEPA) tuition fee structure, general information
Not to be confused with the Emirates Private School, an MOE curriculum school for Arab students (some directories get tel numbers mixed up between the two schools), which has a branch near PEPS in Baniyas. Also not to be confused with The Philippine School Baniyas. PEPS started after Pisco School closed in 2013, and Pisco students transferred to PEPS.
|Grade or Year group
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2015-2016d new
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2015-2016d current
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2014-2015d new
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2014-2015d current
- 2015-2016 fee structure not supplied by school. Figures are ADEC approved fees. Different fees apply depending on whether students are new enrollments or transferred from PISCO school. Charges and costs for bus transport, uniforms, books, etc, not provided.
- 2014-2015 fee structure not supplied by school.
- Website, owner's name, fax number, not provided. Postal address not given, unless it's the same as Pisco Private School, PO Box 29317, Abu Dhabi.
- School does not respond to email enquiries.
- Location: Baniyas East Sector 8, Bani Yas City. Between Street 18 and Street 28 (?). Behind Baniyas Mall (not Bawabat Al Sharq Mall), across the road from Al Ekhlass Private School. Also called Journ Yafour area?
Philippine Emirates School teaching jobs and careers
- Job vacancies sometimes advertised on the Commision on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) Philippine Schools Overseas (PSO) website (www.cfo-pso.org.ph). Or try sending applications to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, but don't rely on the ADEC email address.
15 March 2016
- Email address possibly email@example.com, or is used for job applications only? Or firstname.lastname@example.org according to ADEC directory (but emails sent there are not answered).
- Tel numbers: +971-2-5858041 (FB, ADEC), +971-2-6410918 (previous, Yellow Pages, most directories, was PISCO tel number). Fax number +971-2-6415761 (ADEC, previous, was for PISCO).
- Note that tel +971-2-5832888 is *not* for PEPS, it is for the nearby Emirates Private School Baniyas branch.
- Facebook pages:
- FB page at facebook.com/pepsabudhabi not available or requires login to view.
- FB page (unofficial) at facebook.com/pages/Philippine-Emirates-Private-School/369617276475225 (FP 19 Dec 2015).
- PISCO School FB page still updated but is only for alumni: facebook.com/PISCO-PRIVATE-SCHOOL-3-316918153654/.
- Listed as Philippine Emirates School in ADEC directory.
25 February 2015
- 2014-2015 fee schedule not provided by PEPS. Fee range according to ADEC is AED 3,600-7,920 for existing students (or presumably students transferred from PISCO), and AED 6,000-13,200 for new students.
19 September 2014
- School is *not* on Baniyas Island as stated in Kabayan Weekly report of 11 Sep 2014: "The Philippine Emirates Private School (PEPS) officially inaugurated its school building in Baniyas Island, Abu Dhabi last Saturday, August 30" (Sir Bani Yas Island is 2 hrs drive + 20 min boat trip from Abu Dhabi city).
- PEPS plans to start construction of a new building in early 2015 according to the same report, quoting PEPS chief executive officer Nelia Napal-Cinco as saying "We are now set in building our very own school building, the construction of which will commence in the early part of the first quarter of next year."
03 September 2014 review
- Philippine Emirates Private School (PEPS) fee schedule not provided. PISCO school fees were about AED 6,000-16,000 before it closed. PEPS fees might be similar.
- Official opening ceremony at PEPS on 17 August 2014 (Kabayan Weekly report) or 30 August 2014 (PEPS FB).
- Official FB page at facebook.com/pepsabudhabi (FP 09 Jul 2014). No website found or provided.
- PEPS teaching job applications send letter and CV (pdf format) to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Facilities include new campus building, library, auditorium, swimming pool, sports area.
- Tel number 02-641 0918 and fax number 02-641 5761 same as for PISCO Philippine School (closed). PO Box not provided.
- School management names given as Rosemary Natividad (Principal, was head of PISCO school), and Nelia Napal-Cinco (CEO).
- PEPS in a temporary leased building, has plans to construct a new campus, the principal, Ms Natividad was quoted in a Khaleej Times report saying "We are now just waiting for the plot that the ADEC will give us (to construct our own school) and we hope that this will also be in Baniyas East or in Mohammed bin Zayed City."
06 November 2013 review
- PEPS location map, contact details, website, fees, owner's name, head's name, teacher pay scale, date established, student and staff numbers, email and postal address, class levels taught, not supplied. Actually nothing provided except a school logo.
- Date established (school logo says 2013) and location not confirmed. Is the same as or related to PISCO Philippine Private School in Abu Dhabi? Also called Filipino Emirates Private School, Philippines Emirates Private School of Abu Dhabi? Not related to the Emirates Private School Group.
Schools in the same area as Philippine Emirates Private School
||Founded || Tel
|| Level ||Curriculum
|Al Ikhlas Private School
|| 1988 || +971-2-5853591
|| primary ||Arabic, UAE
||MOE, co-ed, KG-G12
|Baniyas Girls School Abu Dhabi
|| || +971-2-5853764
|| primary ||UAE
||MOE, Cycle 1, Girls G1-G5
|United School of Baniyas
|| September 2011 || +971-2-5853566
|| primary ||Arabic, UAE, US
Last update 15 March 2016
General comments - might not apply to Philippine Emirates Private School
- Many popular schools are full for 2017-2018. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.