Tuesday 21 January 2020 (UAE)
Pearl Design Center Sharjah
Pearl Design Center Sharjah
|College name||Pearl Design Center Sharjah|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||private college|
|College location / area||Qanat Al Qasba (no map)|
|Postal address||PO Box 31918, Sharjah, UAE|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Pearl Design Center Sharjah admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Sharjah colleges forum
Pearl Design Center Sharjah (PDC) programs and courses
- Diploma program in Fashion and Design? Course and fees information not supplied.
02 July 2011
- The Pearl Design Centre in Sharjah appears to be a fashion design institute in the UAE, possibly associated with the Pearl Academy of Fashion in India, but no information about a Sharjah (or any UAE) location or branch found on the PAF website. There might also be a connection with the Pearl Global Ltd organisation?
- Contact details are for the "Preal Fashions Learning Design Centre" according to the UAE Yellow Pages (presumably that's a typo and is meant to be "Pearl Fashions Learning Design Centre" or "Pearl Fashion Design & Learning Centre" or something like that. Contact information not confirmed. Additional telephone number might be +971-6-5540663?
- A Gulf News report from 26 May 2006 said "Pearl Design Centre, Sharjah, celebrated the graduation of its second batch of students and its relocation to the Qanat Al Qasba, Sharjah ..." but unknown if location still correct - no information about PDC found on the Qanat Al Qasba website.
- Some sources say the website www.pearluae.com is for PDC in Sharjah but it appears to be more of a blog with random fashion related posts with no obvious information about PDC in Sharjah.
- A press release dated 05 June 2003 (or thereabouts) says "Envisaging the growing high-fashion industry in Dubai and Sharjah, Pearl Academy of Fashion (PAF), in association with the promoters of Indian School, Ajman has launched Pearl Design Centre in Sharjah to provide aspiring fashion designers in the UAE with an 18 month intensive, practical and industry-oriented programme in fashion." Original source unknown, and no further information found.
Last update 07 July 2011
General comments - might not apply to Pearl Design Center Sharjah
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Sharjah and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
|Colleges||Abu Dhabi colleges | Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ colleges | Dubai colleges | Ras Al Khaimah colleges | Sharjah colleges | UAE colleges|
|Sharjah education||List of Sharjah colleges | List of Sharjah universities | List of Sharjah schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.