Tuesday 04 August 2020 (UAE)
Open Air Nursery Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Open Air Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Open Air Nursery Dubai|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||EYFS, Reggio Emilio|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner|
|Planned opening date||September 2012|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Wasl, Jumeirah|
|Postal address||PO Box 5887, Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure|
|Teacher salary range|
Open Air Nursery Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Open Air Nursery Dubai reviews - add yours here.
Open Air Nursery Dubai (OAN, OAND) fee structure and information
- Fees information not supplied.
- Also called The Spark and Open Air Nursery?
- Children aged 12 or 18 months to 4 years old accepted (conflicting information given).
- Plans to collaborate with the Eastwood Nursery School in Wandsworth, Great Britain.
- Location not given but a reference to Safa Park seen, which is in the Al Wasl community in Jumeirah area of Dubai.
28 January 2015
- No further information provided or found regarding the Open Air Nursery apart from job advertisements in January 2012.
- Nursery plans abandoned, suspended, cancelled, or nursery was renamed?
- Postal address PO Box 5887 Dubai is for Atraco Industrial Enterprises in Jebel Ali Free Zone, a company which appears to have very little to do with nursery operation or development.
- No website at domain www.thespark.ae (domain no longer registered - might have been in 2012). No other related website supplied or found.
30 January 2012 review
- The Open Air Nursery is a new nursery opening in Dubai in September 2012 according to job advertisements seen for a Headteacher. To apply, send an email to email@example.com for full job specification (or send CV and letter). Applications close 18 February 2012. Benefits package advertised is annual salary of GBP 39,000 tax free + accommodation, annual return flights, and medical insurance.
- The nursery is the first Urban Forest Nursery (UFN) in the Middle East (whatever that means). Job advert says "Open Air Nursery at The Spark ... Children attending the nursery will benefit from the Department of Parks & Horticulture's support and wealth of information in terms of local flora, fauna and bird-life."
Last update 28 January 2015
- British nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.