[Closed] Old Town Nursery Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Old Town Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Old Town Nursery Dubai|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||EYFS|
|Head of nursery||Ms Lynn Nolan (Head of Nurseries)|
|Executive body or owner||Emaar Education, Raffles International Schools|
|Date founded||January 2009|
|Number of students (approx)||65|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Old Town, Downtown Dubai|
|Postal address||PO Box 122900, Dubai, UAE|
|Telephone||Closed Jun 2012|
|Nursery fees structure||36,000 dhs per year (2011-2012)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Old Town Nursery Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
The Raffles Old Town Nursery has closed. Here is a list of other nearby nurseries:
List of nurseries in Old Town and Downtown Dubai areas or districts
- Blossom Nursery Downtown branch
- Burj Khalifa Nursery (only for Burj Khalifa residents and guests).
- Jumeirah International Nursery Downtown branch - Southridge towers.
- Kangaroo Kids Nursery Downtown branch
- Little Hands Kids Club Downtown (previously Cello Nursery).
List of nurseries in Business Bay areas or districts
- Angel Heart Nursery
- Canadian Kids Nursery - Business Bay.
- Creative Kids ELC Nursery BB branch, open Sep or Oct 2014.
- Hummingbird Early Learning Center Bay Square branch - open late 2014, behind Old Town and Southridge.
- Learning Tree Nursery, Bay Avenue, Business Bay - new nursery open beginning of 2014.
- Magnolia Nursery Downtown Dubai
- Maple Bear Preschool Burj branch - opening January 2015 (planned).
[Archive reference] Old Town Nursery Dubai (OTN, OTND) daycare and nursery class fee structure, general information
- 2010-2011 childcare and preschool fees AED 36,000 per year. Medical fee AED 500 annually, registration fee AED 3,000 annually (deducted from first term fees, non-refundable).
- 2009-2010 annual fees AED 42,000.
- Children from age 18 months to 4 years accepted.
- Location is behind Souk Qamardeen in Old Town Dubai, off Emaar Boulevard, Downtown Dubai.
26 April 2012
- The Old Town Nursery will close at the end of the 2011-2012 academic year. Gulf News reported Nida O'Brien, Principal of Raffles International School Pre-Schools, as saying "Emaar Properties, the landlord of Old Town Nursery, have informed us that they are discontinuing our tenancy effective July 2012, due to a change in strategic plans related to the utilisation of their real estate assets."
- Contact telephone +971-4-4271453, fax +971-4-4271452.
05 June 2011 review
- Old Town Nursery fees updated to AED 36,000 per year (previously was AED 42,000 per year for 2009-2010).
10 March 2009 review
- The Old Town Nursery (OTN) might also be called the Raffles International School Nursery Burj Dubai.
- The Raffles Emirates Hills Nursery opened about the same time.
- OTN capacity up to 200 children. Children are sorted into 4 groups: 18 months-2 years, 2-2.5 years, 2.5-3 years, 3-4 years.
- Priority admission for children of Old Town residents.
- Facilities include outdoor play area, soft play room, medical room, and coffee lounge (presumably where you'll find your children reading the paper and discussing the state of the economy with other kids after a hard day studying in class).
- Opening times 0800-1400 (8am-2pm) with day care facilities available until 1700 (5pm).
|Nurseries||| Arabian Ranches | Downtown Burj Dubai | Dubai Marina | Emirates Hills | Lake Garden | The Lakes Dubai | Old Town [closed] | Raffles Umm Suqeim | Springs 7 Nursery | Springs Village Center (Springs 14) ||
|Schools||| Collegiate American School | Raffles International Schools | Raffles International School South Campus | Raffles World Academy ||
Last update 10 November 2012
- British nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.