Odyssey Nursery Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Odyssey Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Odyssey Nursery Dubai|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, English, French|
|Qualifications or Courses||Claire Maassab|
|Head of nursery||Fabienne Chauvin (Director)|
|Executive body or owner||Kids First Group|
|Date founded||January 2014|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Umm Suqeim 2, Jumeirah - location map|
|Postal address||Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.odysseynursery.com (new window)|
|Nursery fees structure||20,850-36,750 dhs per year (2014-2015)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Odyssey Nursery Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Odyssey Nursery Dubai reviews - add yours here.
Odyssey French English Nursery Dubai (OND) fee structure and general information
Check with nursery for latest curriculum information. For Sep 2013 Odyssey was a French nursery with separate groups for additional Arabic or English. For Sep 2014 it seems that children are based in either a French or English section but with a bilingual French-English education, and additional language classes in Arabic.
|2014-2015 fees||Per Term (AED)||Annual fees (AED)|
|Times / Days per week||1||2||3||4||5||1||2||3||4||5|
|0800-1300 Early pickup||6,950||8,500||10,250||20,850||25,500||30,750|
|0800-1400 Normal timings||7,800||8,950||10,700||23,400||26,850||32,100|
|0800-1500 Extended hours||8,250||9,750||11,200||24,750||29,250||33,600|
|0800-1600 Extended hours||Abu Dhabi branch only|
|0800-1700 Extended hours||8,750||10,350||11,900||26,250||31,050||35,700|
|0800-1800 Extended hours||9,000||10,650||12,250||27,000||31,950||36,750|
- 2014-2015 registration fee AED 1,000 (non-refundable). Medical fee AED 500 (annual). Figures in italics are calculated values, not confirmed.
- Location is in Villa 26 (not Villa 2 as given in some sources), Al Riga'a Street (Al Riga St, previously Street 29b), off Al Beteel St (previously 22nd St, runs between Al Thanya and Al Manara Rds), Umm Suqeim 2 community area, Jumeirah. Near the Collegiate American School.
- Incorrect location information given in various sources as Villa 2, Street 31B (now Al Geetan St), off Al Bateen St. Some maps (Odyssey map) have Al Geetan St incorrectly marked as Al Riga'a St.
27 August 2014
- Fee update provided for Odyssey Dubai nursery.
- New Odyssey nursery branch planned in Abu Dhabi - to be located in Khalifa City A, opening September or October 2014.
12 May 2014 review
- Odyssey is a French nursery with children following a French-Arabic or French-English curriculum (FB) - "At Odyssey, French will be the main language in addition to a full curriculum as well in English and Arabic. Parents can choose between French/English or French/Arabic."
- Fees information not supplied. PO Box, date founded not supplied, Jan 2014 entered to include nursery in list of new nurseries in Dubai.
- Mobile number +971-56-6007657.
- Partner or owner is Kids First Group of Nurseries? Previously called Rising Stars Nursery in Dubai, or RSN closed and reopened as ON.
- Full name is Odyssey French English Nursery Dubai.
Nurseries in the same area as Odyssey Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Alphabet Street Nursery||UK||25,650-46,800||ASN reviews|
|Babyland Nursery Dubai||1981||Arabic,English,French,Lebanese||17,000-30,000||BND reviews|
|Blossom Nursery Dubai||May 2009||UK||25,830-48,675||BND reviews|
|Childrens Oasis Nursery||September 2002||English, Spanish||10,000-64,000||CON reviews|
|Childs Play Nursery||UK||20,250-33,360||CPN reviews|
|Emirates British Nursery||April 2000||UK||20,700-29,700||EBN reviews|
|First Steps Nursery Dubai||July 2000||UK||13,500-30,600||FSND reviews|
|Kids Palace Nursery||2006||UK, French||30,000-50,000||KPN reviews|
|Kings Dubai Nursery||September 2004||UK|
|Le Jardin Enchante Dubai||French||21,000-24,000||LJED reviews|
|Little Learners Dubai||September 2008||UK||36,000||LLD reviews|
|Little Wonders Dubai||March 2006||UK||17,500-37,750||LWD reviews|
Last update 24 October 2014
General comments - might not apply to Odyssey Nursery Dubai
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- French nurseries in Dubai
- List of nurseries in Umm Suqeim 2
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.