Umm Al Quwain nursery finder
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
List of private and international nurseries in Umm Al Quwain
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Program, ages||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Al Dana Nursery UAQ||Arabic, US
|Butterflies Nursery UAQ||
|Creative Kid Nursery UAQ||
|Happy Baby Nursery UAQ||
|Sunrise Nursery Umm Al Quwain||
- To add a nursery in Umm Al Quwain to this list, start a new topic in the Umm Al Quwain nurseries forum. Or send details to education at dubaifaqs dot com.
- Nursery name does not always indicate curriculum or predominant student nationality e.g. some nurseries with Arabic names are British or international expat nurseries.
- Umm Al Quwain nursery list and directory of nurseries which offer expatriate and UAE curriculums at pre-schools, day care centers, and child care facilities including English, American, British, Indian, Arab pre-schools and kindergartens.
Nurseries in Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) general comments
- Don't get Umm Al Quwain (the emirate) mixed up with Umm Suqeim or Umm Al Sheif suburbs in Dubai - some newcomers to the UAE do. They are very different places. For a start, UAQ has very few nurseries, Umm Suqiem and Um Al Sheif have many. If you want a choice of good nurseries (and expensive) for your brat or brats, live those areas in Dubai.
- There is a limited range of nurseries and daycare centers in Umm Al Quwain, none of which would rate very highly compared to the best ones in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. And all are reluctant to provide useful information such as fees, date established, children's nationalities, nursery curriculum.
- We'd advise to search the nursery list thoroughly (there's not many so it won't take long) for any good ones that are helpful with information. Otherwise try Ajman, a neighboring emirate to UAQ, but also has very few, if any, decent nurseries. Or Ras Al Khaimah - further away from UAQ town than Ajman but does have a couple of reasonably nurseries. The best nurseries are in Dubai and Abu Dhabi but it is unrealistic to commute every day for those nurseries.
- If you live in UAQ or are going to, then your childcare choices for young kids and babies are
- move to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, and pay much more in rent and nursery fees.
- commute your kids to Ras Al Khaimah or Ajman (allow 30-45 mins drive each way). Bus is not an option unless nurseries in RAK or Ajman provide UAQ pickup and drop off (none do that we know of - please tell us if you hear different). Taxi not recommended for young children on their own.
- stick with the limited nursery options available in UAQ.
- employ nanny or childcare help at home.
- look after your kids yourself until they can go to school - there are schools which will take them off your hands for kindergarten starting at age 3-4 years old.
New nurseries, kindergartens, child care centers opening in Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) 2013-2014
- None found, no information provided. Email email@example.com if you know of any, with contact details and other information.
New nursery schools, preschools opening in Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) 2012-2013
- None as far as we know, no information provided.
New nurseries opening in Umm Al Quwain, opening date unknown, updates, nurseries closed, renamed, etc
- Al Dana Nursery Umm Al Quwain - planned?
- Butterfly Nursery - see Butterflies Nursery.
- Emirates English Nursery and Preschool - in Sharjah, not UAQ.
- Mom and Dad English Nursery - in Ajman, not in UAQ.
- Sunny International Nursery UAQ? References seen but source unknown, not found.
- Sunrise Nursery UAQ - closed? Or a reference to Sunrise Nursery in Ras Al Khaimah?
- Umm Al Quwain Nursery - new one planned or under construction in Al Salamah area or Al Salam City? Source unknown, not confirmed. Not clear if the name is UAQ Nursery or it is a new nursery in UAQ with a different name. Al Salam City was a large project in UAQ announced in 2005 with original plans suggesting a population of up to 500,000 residents and an unknown number of nurseries. As of 2010, the Al Salam City project appeared to have been cancelled.
Send update information about UAQ nurseries to firstname.lastname@example.org - closed, new, planned, incorrect details etc.
Last update Friday 14-Feb-2014
- Study in Umm Al Quwain - curriculum guide and how to become a bratter expat brat.
- Teaching in Umm Al Quwain - general Umm Al Quwain teaching information.
- Special Needs UAE - special needs institutes in UAE
|UAQ education||Nurseries in Umm Al Quwain | Schools in Umm Al Quwain | New schools in UAQ 2019-2020 | Special needs in UAQ | Colleges in UAQ | Universities in UAQ|
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.