Tuesday 26 May 2020 (UAE)
Nurseries in Jumeirah
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Nurseries in Jumeirah, Dubai
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery or list of nurseries.
Other nursery lists in Dubai by area
List of nurseries, kindergartens, preschools, day care, child care in Jumeirah suburbs or area
- [2014-2015 annual fees range]
- Jumeirah (Jumeira) refers to a number of different areas or communities in Dubai as follows:
- Jumeirah 1, Jumeirah 2, Jumeirah 3 are designated Dubai Municipality community zones or areas, located between the coast and Al Wasl Road with Jumeirah Beach Road running through them, and between 2nd December Street and Umm Al Sheif Road perpendicular to Jumeirah Beach Rd.
- Jumeirahs 1-3, Umm Suqeims 1-3, Al Bada'a, Satwa, Al Wasl, Al Safa 1 and 2, Al Manara, and Umm Al Sheif. The area bordered by the coast, Sheikh Zayed Rd, 2nd December St, and Umm Suqeim Rd. Or a subset of these areas.
- One or more of the Nakheel developments with Jumeirah in the name, all of which are some distance from the original Jumeirah area of Dubai. For example Jumeirah Palm Island, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT), etc.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), part of the Dubai Marina development.
- Most people will think you are talking about selection 1 or 2 from the above list if you say Jumeirah without specifying what you mean.
- The best nursery or nurseries in Jumeirah depend on your perspective. Obviously the ones that say they are the best are describing themselves from their own perspective, and would like you to believe them. Indications of a good or better nursery are ones which
- have clear information available on their website,
- reply promptly to emails, and actually answer your questions,
- allow you to visit during normal working hours when classes are in progress,
- the head and teachers talk to you and your child with respect,
- are licensed by the Ministry of Social Affairs,
- are clean and safe, and have well-maintained equipment and good resources,
- are where you and your child have a good feeling about them after a visit. Even then you can still be misled but the chances are lower.
- [Temporary, update later] This page includes only nurseries in the Jumeira 1, 2, or 3 community areas.
List of nurseries in Jumeirah 1
List of nurseries in Jumeirah 2
List of nurseries in Jumeirah 3
|Banan Nursery Dubai
|| September 2014
|| BND reviews
|| January 2004
|| CN reviews
|Kids Academy Dubai
|| September 2014
|| KAD reviews
|Kids Island Nursery
|| KIN reviews
|Kinderkamer Nursery Dubai
|| September 2012
|Montessori Dubai Nursery
|Mulberry Tree Montessori Nursery
|| MTMN reviews
|New Nursery School Dubai
|Palms Nursery Dubai
|Royal Beach Nursery Dubai
||Arabic, French, UK
|| RBND reviews
|Small Hands Nursery
Try one of the following pages for nurseries in other Jumeira named areas in Dubai
- Jumeirah 1 nurseries
- Jumeirah 2 nurseries
- Jumeirah 3 nurseries
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) nurseries
- Jumeirah Beach Road nurseries - several, see Jumeirah 1, 2, 3, and Umm Suqeim 1, 2, 3 for nurseries on Jumeira Beach Rd.
- British Orchard Nursery Jumeirah branch, in Umm Suqeim 1. Not actually on JB Rd but visible from JB Rd.
- Little Land Montessori Nursery, between Jumeirah 3 and Umm Suqeim 1.
- London Paris International Nursery, in Umm Suqeim 3.
- The Children's Garden (TCG) Jumeirah branch, in Jumeirah 2.
- Vernus Early Learning Center (ELC) - Jumeirah branch (not JLT branch), not on JB Rd but visible from it, in Umm Suqeim 1.
- Jumeirah Heights - none. Some in JLT area nearby.
- Jumeirah Hills - not an existing area name (might be reference to Emirates Hills, near some of the Nakheel Jumeira developments).
- Jumeirah Islands nurseries - none. Some in JLT area nearby.
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) nurseries
- Jumeirah Palm Island nursery - that's the only one (Asya's Nursery). The Palm Nursery is in Jumeirah 3, not on Jumeirah Palm.
- Juemirah Park nurseries - none. Some in JLT area nearby.
- Jumeirah Village Circle nursery and JV Triangle nurseries (JVC, JVT) - none as of end 2014 as far as we know, but Ladybird Nursery under construction in JVC. Tell us if this is incorrect.
Edit notes and other headings
- [Check map headings file and comment, delete.]
- British nurseries in Jumeirah
- Montessori nurseries in Jumeirah
- New nurseries in Jumeirah - see list of new nurseries and schools in Dubai.
- Plant nurseries in Jumeirah - see Al Hudaibah (?) Street, off Al Wasl Rd between Iranian Hospital and Satwa Road. Also or was called Plant Road.
- Best UK vs US nurseries in Jumeirah - forum topic.
Last update 13 March 2015
Related websites (new window)