Nurseries in Al Manara, Dubai
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery list.
Other nursery lists in Dubai by area
Map of nurseries in Al Manara
List of nurseries in Al Manara
- A. Alphabet Street Nursery - Villa 11, Street 8A.
- B. Baby Land Nursery - Villa 7, Street 23A. Also called Key Nursery Umm Suqeim branch.
- C. Child's Play Nursery - Villa 11, Street 9B.
- Kipina Kids Nursery - located in Al Manara community according to some references (GM) but no nursery at marked location (Street 6B), no evidence of any nursery planned as of Dec 2014. There is a Kipina Nursery opening in Abu Dhabi Jan 2015.
- H. Hopscotch Nursery - Villa 48, Street 15. On corner with Street 12A.
- B. Key Nursery Umm Suqeim (see Babyland Nursery).
- T. Ladybird Nursery Umm Suqeim branch - Villa 9, Street 29, tel 04-3465240. Was previously called Tiny Home Nursery. Ladybird says established 1996 but that refers to Ladybird branch in Al Wasl. Tiny Home established in 1989, renamed in 2014.
- L. Little Learners Nursery School (GEMS preschool) - Villa 65, Street 18B. Nursery is in Al Manara not Umm Al Sheif community (error in address given by nursery).
- W. Little Wonders Nursery - Villa 25, Street 3. New location in 2010, previously was in Jumeirah 3.
- M. Maple Bear Preschool Jumeirah or Umm Suqeim branch - Canadian nursery, open Nov 2014 or Jan 2015. Villa 87, Street 14A. On corner with Street 31C.
- P. Potentiel Arabic French English nursery - new in June 2014. Behind Dar Al Ber Center near Al Thanya Rd interchange on Sheikh Zayed Rd. [Villa 53, 35B St (GM), check].
- T. Tiny Home Nursery - see Ladybird Nursery Umm Suqeim - renamed in 2014.
First letter is label for location marker on map. List updated 17 Dec 2014.
Nurseries, kindergartens, preschools, day care, child care in Al Manara community
- 2014-2015 annual fees range from about AED 17,000 for 2 days per week at several nurseries to about AED 47,000 (5 days per week) at Alphabet St Nursery.
- Al Manara community area in Dubai is between Al Wasl Rd (Umm Suqeim 2 on other side) and Sheikh Zayed Rd, and between Al Safa 2 and Umm Al Sheif communities along Sheikh Zayed Rd. Sometimes referred to as Umm Suqeim, vaguely part of Jumeirah district.
- Al Manara Road marked as D65 on map.
- U-turn on Al Wasl Rd near Choithrams is closed (was access to Street 25A in Al Manara community).
- [Update] Maps for: Alphabet Street, Babyland (Key Nursery), Child's Play [add], Hopscotch, Little Learners, Little Wonders, Tiny Home (Ladybird).
List of nurseries in Al Manara
||Founded || Tel
|Alphabet Street Nursery
|| || +971-4-3485991
||Birth to Three Matters, EYFS
|| ASN reviews
|Babyland Nursery Dubai
|| 1981 || +971-4-3486874
|| BND reviews
|Childs Play Nursery
|| || +971-4-3480788
|| CPN reviews
|Hopscotch Nursery Dubai
|| September 2011 || +971-4-3282226
|| HND reviews
|Ladybird Nursery Umm Suqeim
|| || +971-4-3465240
|| LNUS reviews
|Little Learners Dubai
|| September 2008 || +971-4-3486260
|| LLD reviews
|Little Wonders Dubai
|| March 2006 || +971-4-3487195
||EYFS, 2 mths to 4 yrs
|| LWD reviews
|Maple Bear Nursery Dubai
|| January 2015 || planned
||Canadian, Arabic, French
||Maple Bear Early Childhood
|| MBND reviews
|Potentiel Nursery Dubai
|| June 2014 || +971-4-3384532
||Arabic, English, French
|| PND reviews
Last update 22 December 2014