Ajman nursery finder
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
List of private and international nurseries in Ajman
- To add a nursery in Ajman to this list, start a new topic in the Ajman nurseries forum. Or send details to education at dubaifaqs dot com.
- Nursery name does not always indicate curriculum or predominant student nationality e.g. some "International" nurseries have mostly students of one nationality and/or a national curriculum.
- Ajman nursery list and directory of nurseries which offer expat, foreign, and UAE curriculums at pre-schools, play schools and groups, daycare and childcare centers, including American, Arab, British, Canadian, English, French, Indian, Pakistan kindergartens and nurseries.
Finding a nursery in Ajman
The single most important best thing you can do to help decide on a nursery for your child is to visit it, and visit it when children are there so you can get an idea of how they are treated, how they feel, how safe they are. If a nursery has any difficulty at all with arranging a visit for you, it means they don't want you and you don't want them. Find another nursery.
- The UAE Ministry of Social Affairs regulates and licenses nurseries in the UAE. For a nursery to operate legally in the UAE, they must be licensed by the MOSA. A new law to this effect was implemented in March 2013 [check, or an existing law was reported as a new one].
- Some nurseries in Ajman operate without a licence. They are more likely to have safety issues, and/or mistreat your children when you are not looking.
- Before even visiting a nursery, one simple warning sign that it could be bad news for your children is if there is no landline contact number.
- When looking for a nursery, ask if they are licenced, and ask to see their licence.
- Our simple filter for finding nurseries worth considering is to check if they: have a landline contact number, have a website or at least a Facebook page which is reasonably up-to-date, have an email address which is valid and replied to, are licenced by the MOSA, publish their fees (nurseries that don't aren't always bad but it seems to be more likely that they are - perhaps they are embarrassed about charging high fees for poor service).
- If you're not in the UAE (or even if you are), check FB, Instagram, Twitter and other social media pages for lots of photos of happy kids, or even better if there are videos. That's not a guarantee of a good nursery but it's difficult to get young children to fake a smile. It's possible to post fake photos of course but we haven't seen anything obvious like that on a genuine nursery FB page. We have seen obvious fake photos on "official" websites that's why we suggest looking at social media accounts.
Best nurseries in Ajman
We haven't really found any "best" nurseries in Ajman, at least not compared to the good ones in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. However, traffic congestion makes traveling to Dubai unpleasant and unrealistic unless someone is working in Dubai and commuting anyway, so for families in Ajman, a nursery in Ajman is what they want. Or consider a nursery in Sharjah close to the Sharjah-Ajman border.
Most nurseries in Ajman don't provide useful and complete information (details of fees, student and staff nationalities, curriculum followed, etc). Ones that might be considered the better ones are:
- Al Dana Nursery in Ajman - is Arab rather than international, British, or Indian nursery.
- Bluebells Nursery - Indian nursery.
- Colors English Nursery - British nursery ... perhaps.
- Elina Garden Nursery - UK curriculum? Perhaps.
List of British nurseries in Ajman (English nurseries)
- Colours English Nursery (Colors Nursery)
- Elina Garden Nursery
- Just Like Home Nursery
- [?] Wonder Kids Nursery, also or Indian?
List of Indian nurseries in Ajman
- ABZ Play School (Habitat Nursery)
- Bluebells Nursery
- Greenfield Nursery
- Little Flower Nursery
- Step Nursery in Sharjah (near the border with Ajman)
- [?] Wonder Kids Nursery, also or British?
Notes and headings
- Nurseries in Al Jurf area (and school zone?): Ajman Private Nursery, Canadian Nursery, Joori Kids Nursery, Kids Zone.
- Nurseries in Al Jurf 1: Al Dana Nursery. Al Jurf 2: ABZ Nursery, Elina Garden Nursery, Lovely Baby Nursery.
- Nurseries in Al Nuaimiya (Nuaimiyah) area: Al Ebda Al Mobker, Greenfield Nursery.
- Nurseries in Al Mushairef: Baraem Al Mustaqbal, Colours English Nursery, Rainbow Nursery.
- Nurseries in Al Rashidiya: Bluebells, Candy Baby, Just Like Home.
- Nurseries in Al Rumaylah: Little Flower, Scribbles, Wonder Kids ... different names, same nursery?
- Ajman nursery jobs (childcare, teaching, teaching assistant jobs) - contact nursery directly. If there is a website or Facebook page, check there for jobs, career and employment information, and contact details. If a nursery job is advertised in a newspaper or online especially without a name or tel number, it usually means the nursery is either desperate (sudden vacancy) or not worth working at (low salaries, poor working conditions). The best nursery schools and kindergartens to work at list vacancies on their websites, or don't need to advertise.
- Kindergarten schools and jobs in Ajman: See Ajman nursery jobs for positions vacant. See Ajman nursery list or school list for kindergartens (for ages 3-6 years, nurseries are for ages 0-4 years).
- Nurseries in Sharjah and Ajman: Since Sharjah and Ajman cities sort of merge into one large metropolitan area, nurseries in Sharjah close to the border with Ajman are convenient for those families living in Ajman near the Sharjah border, and vice versa. There are no passport or immigration controls or checks between emirates in the UAE, despite what some long term residents might say to newbies (usually as a practical joke, not accidental misinformation).
- Ajman plant nursery - Ajman Compost Plant, Ajman Fertilizer Company, Al Irfan Plants and Nurseries (?), Al Qaydi Plants Nurseries, Al Rifa (Al Rifaa) Nursery, Al Waha Plants Nursery, Dreamland (Dream Land) Plants and Trees Nursery, Green Fields (Greenfields) Nursery and Landscaping Company, Horticulture Market (Nurseries Market) Ajman, Juzur Al Kanari Plants Nursery, Lebanon Plants Nursery, Masafi Plant Nurseries, Taj Flowers Trading and Landscaping.
List of new nurseries, kindergartens, child care centers, pre-schools opening in Ajman
New nurseries in Ajman 2019
- Happy Time Nursery, Al Mowaihat 3 area.
New nurseries in Ajman 2017
- ABZ Nursery, Indian curriculum, Habitat Schools Group nursery.
- Habitat Indian Nursery - see ABZ Playschool Nursery.
- Kids Zone Edutainment Center (date founded not clear).
New nurseries in Ajman 2015
- Cute Baby Nursery (unrelated to Lovely Baby Nursery), open June 2016 (not confirmed)?
New nurseries in Ajman 2015
- Elina Garden Nursery (date founded not clear).
- Just Like Home Nursery (date founded not clear).
- Lovely Baby Nursery, Al Jurf 2
New nurseries opening in Ajman 2014
- Green Apple Nursery? Opening date not provided, might be September 2014.
New nurseries in Ajman 2013
- Al Dana Nursery Ajman branch - open in April 2013? Not confirmed.
New nursery schools Ajman 2012
- Bluebells Nursery Ajman branch open April 2012?
- Qaws Qaza Nursery (Rainbow Nursery) - opened in 2012 ([check, opening date not given]?
New nurseries in Ajman 2011
- Mom and Dad English Nursery - opening date not provided, was in 2011?
Nurseries in Ajman 2019 updates to do
- Ajman Nursery, facebook.com/AjmanNursery/
- Al Arifeen Nursery (Al Arifeen Center for Talented Children), see also Al Arifeen Children's Skills Development Centre Sharjah.
- Al Ebdaan Nursery, facebook.com/alebdaan/
- Bluebells Play School - same as Bluebells Nursery?
- Brilliant Minds - Child Care Service
- Funny Bunny Nursery, Al Jurf 1
- Greenapple Nursery - same as Green Apple Nursery
- Happy Jump Ajman
- Kids Joy Fun Club
- Kids Town Nursery, related to Kids Town Dubai? www.kidstownnursery.com
- Kidszee Nursery
- Lamset Hanan Nursery, facebook.com/LamsetHananNursery/
- [?] Little Flowers Nursery, Scribbles Nursery, Wonder Kids Nursery all different names for same nursery? Same tel nos.
- [?] Smart Nursery Ajman, Smart Al Sanafer Nursery? Is in Sharjah not Ajman?
- The Little Leaders Nursery, The Lazar Group, www.thelittleleadersnursery.com, see also Little Leaders Nursery Sharjah.
... not in table, check and add or update.
Ajman nursery list updates to do or check (new, closed, add, etc)
- [Not AC] Ajman Municipality Nursery - Ajman Modern School?
- [Not AC] Ajman Municipality Nursery - Khawla Bint Thoualiba School for Girls, in Hamidiyah (Hamidiya), open Mar 2012?
- [Not AC] Ajman Private Nursery School - is closed?
- [Closed?] Baby Home English Nursary [sic] (AC), mobile +971-50-9700106? Is closed? No information found except AC listing and information page copied.
- British nursery in Ajman - not a nursery name, try the Colors English Nursery in Ajman, or one of the British nurseries in Sharjah.
- [Closed] Greenfields Nursery - closed? When? No information available, tel disconnected.
- Indian nursery in Ajman - not a nursery name, try either Bluebells Nursery or Wonder Kids Nursery.
- [Not found, don't add?] Kiddies Korner Nursery (AC)? Mobile number +971-50-7749889? Not found (tried Kiddies Corner, Kiddy Corner, Kiddy Korner). Closed, or different name, or doesn't exist?
- [Not found, don't add?] Kidzee Nursery Ajman? Kidszee Nursery [sic] mobile number +971-50-3077778 (AC), might be incorrect, is also number for Wahet Al Noor Laundry (AC). Not found, unless a reference to Bluebells Nursery in Ajman, owned by Kidzee International?
- [Not AC] Little Angel British Nursery? In Sharjah only? Says in Sharjah and Ajman - two branches?
- [Not AC] Lollipop Nursery Ajman? Open Jan 2000?
- [OK, check] Mom and Dad English Nursery? Mom and Pop English Nursery? Added. AC mobile number +971-50-9600000 (error?).
- [Not AC] Playdays British Nursery? In Sharjah?
- [Not AC] Sesame Club Nursery - new? Jobs advertised in 2014? not in Ajman, is in Egypt (3 branches)?
- [Not AC] Step Nursery Ajman - in Sharjah, or also a branch in Ajman (website says Sharjah and Ajman)?
- [Add] University College for Mother and Family Science Nursery (AC), mobile phone +971-50-2021270, PO Box 17778?
AC - Ajman Chamber Commercial Directory nursery section. YP - UAE Yellow Pages.
New nurseries opening in Ajman, opening date unknown
- Send contact details and information of any new or planned nurseries in Ajman to education at dubaifaqs dot com.
Last update Sunday 10-Nov-2019
- Study in Ajman - curriculum guide and how to become a bratter expat brat.
- Teaching in Ajman - general Ajman teaching information.
- Special Needs UAE - special needs institutes in UAE
|Ajman education||Nurseries in Ajman | Schools in Ajman | New schools in Ajman 2019-2020 | Special needs in Ajman | Colleges in Ajman | Universities in Ajman|
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.