Nasdaq Dubai Academy
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Nasdaq Dubai Academy
|College name||Nasdaq Dubai Academy|
|Executive body or owner||Nasdaq Dubai|
|Date founded||January 2009|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||college|
|College location / area||The Gate, DIFC - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 53536, Dubai, UAE|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Nasdaq Dubai Academy admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Dubai colleges forum
27 September 2009 - more Nasdaq Dubai courses with Finance Talking Ltd (press release)
- Four one day courses from 11-14 October 2009 presented by Ms Louise Breen, a director of Finance Talking Ltd. Courses are
- Introduction to Financial Markets, Financial Public Relations and Investor Relations
- Introduction to Financial Results and Annual Reports
- Introduction to Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Best Practice and Compliance in Financial Communications
17 August 2009
- Nasdaq Dubai Academy is a training institute offering short courses, training sessions, and workshops aimed at professionals working in the financial markets and related industries.
- Fees for NDA courses are about US$500 - $1000 per person for the one day courses (about AED 1800 - AED 3700).
- Nasdaq Academy information on Nasdaq Dubai website.
- Courses cover subjects such as
- Anti-money laundering - in partnership with Total Solutions Middle East (17 August 2009 press release)
- Annual Reports
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Derivatives
- Financial Results
- Equity Options - in association with The Options Industry Council in Chicago, USA (OIC) (30 January 2009 press release)
- Investor Relations - in association with FinanceTalking Ltd (21 June 2009 press release)
- Islamic Finance
- Management Accounting
- Market Abuse - in partnership with Total Solutions Middle East (17 August 2009 press release)
- Public Relations - in association with FinanceTalking Ltd (21 June 2009 press release)
- Regulatory Compliance - in partnership with Total Solutions Middle East (17 August 2009 press release)
- Risk Management
29 January 2009
- Nasdaq Dubai Academy established? Press release announcing the licensing agreement from the Options Industry Council.
- Nasdaq Dubai Academy (NDA?) location in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), The Gate building (the big square thing with a hole in the middle), or in The Gate Village next door.
- NDA is part of the NasdaqDubai, the international stock exchange located in the DIFC, and is not the same as the Dubai Financial Market, another stock market in Dubai (although both markets are owned by the government holding company, Bourse Dubai). The Nasdaq Dubai (ND?) was previously known as the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX) but rebranded in November 2008.
- Nasdaq Dubai contact details are telephone +971-4-3612222 and fax +971-4-3612130
Last update 17 August 2009
General comments - might not apply to Nasdaq Dubai Academy
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Dubai and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
- UQAIB - a quality assurance agency to licence free zone colleges and universities in Dubai
|Colleges||Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ | Colleges in Dubai | Colleges in Ras Al Khaimah | Colleges in Sharjah | Colleges in UAE|
|MBAs||MBA in Abu Dhabi | MBA in Dubai | MBA in UAE|
|Dubai education||KHDA | List of Dubai colleges | List of Dubai universities | List of Dubai schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.