Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Injazat Institute in Abu Dhabi
|College name||Injazat Institute|
|Director's name||Dr Yousif Asfour (Director)|
|Executive body or owner||Injazat Data Systems LLC|
|Date founded||September 2007|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||private college|
|College location / area||2nd floor, West Tower, Abu Dhabi Mall, Tourist Club Area (no map)|
|Postal address||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Website||www.ti2.ae (new window)|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Injazat Institute admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi colleges forum
Injazat Institute courses and programs
Technical and leadership corporate training courses including
- Executive Leadership and Coaching
- Team Building
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Certification (ITIL)
- Franklin Covey leadership training program
- Leadership Excellence Applied Diploma (LEAD) from Cambridge University, in association with Aldar Properties.
30 May 2010
- The Injazat Institute (Ti2/Ti²) is a professional development organisation established by Injazat Data Systems LLC (IDS) (website www.injazat.com), an Information Technology and Business Services company.
- Head of training at Ti2 is Gary Hazel.
- IDS was established in early 2005 and offers IT managed services to the financial services, government, healthcare, oil & gas, telecom, transportation, utilities, industries.
- IDS is a joint venture between Mubadala Development Company, an Abu Dhabi Government owned company (60%), and Electronic Data Systems (EDS), a Hewlett-Packard (HP) company (40%). EDS rebranded as HP Enterprise Services in September 2009?
Last update 30 May 2010
General comments - might not apply to Injazat Institute
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
|Colleges||Abu Dhabi colleges | Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ colleges | Dubai colleges | Ras Al Khaimah colleges | Sharjah colleges | UAE colleges|
|MBAs||Abu Dhabi MBA | Dubai MBA | UAE MBA|
|Abu Dhabi education||List of Abu Dhabi colleges | List of Abu Dhabi universities | List of Abu Dhabi schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.