Hult International Business School Dubai
||Hult International Business School Dubai
||Nick van der Walt (Executive Director)
|Executive body or owner
||Hult International Business School
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|Type of institute
|University location / area
||Dubai Internet City (no map)
||PO Box 502988, Dubai, UAE
||MBA, EMBA, Masters
||170,000 dhs per year (2008-2009)
|Lecturer salary range
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Lecturer job satisfaction rating
(by lecturers, not about lecturers)
Hult International Business School Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Dubai universities forum
Hult International Business School Dubai courses, programs, fees, and general information
- 2012-2013 fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - part time (2 years) and full time options (1 year) available.
- Executive MBA
- Master of International Business
- Master of International Marketing
30 September 2012
- Hult Business School Dubai has opened a new campus in Dubai Internet City. New telephone is +971-4-4395600. Fax number not supplied.
- Previous location was 7th Floor, Block 10, Dubai International Academic City. Telephone +971-4-3753088, fax +971-4-4272494.
01 July 2011
- Executive Director and Dean of Hult International Business School Dubai is Nick van der Walt, previously at Wollongong University Dubai from 2005-2008.
- Academic Dean is (or was) Dr Michael Barnes.
24 March 2009
- Part time MBA (2 years) and full time MBA (1 year) options available.
- University facilities include wireless internet access, computer center, business lounge.
- DIAC campus facilities include cafes, restaurants, bookshop, sports center.
- Student accommodation near the Green Community with bus transport provided by the university. Facilities include swimming pools and gym.
- Hult MBA ranked 16th in the USA and 31st in the world according to the Economist Intelligence Unit in 2008 (if you're planning to study for an MBA and haven't heard of The Economist magazine, you should change that).
- Website www.hult.edu/about-us/hult-dubai returns an error page. Try www.hult.edu/mba-program/campuses/dubai
- Other Hult Master's Programs include:
- Master of International Business (MIB) - Hult London campus
- Master of Arts (MA) in Marketing Communications - Hult London campus
- Master of Arts (MA) in International Relations - Hult London campus
- Hult MBA in Dubai course fees are US$46,200. Total expenditure for 1 year (tuition fees, books, accommodation, living expenses, medical, computer, etc) estimated by Hult at US$72,595 (AED 266,000). See also Dubai cost of living guide.
28 September 2008
- Full name is "Hult International Business School" (HIBS).
- Hult was originally established in 1964 as the Arthur D. Little School of Management and renamed in 2003.
- HIBS also has branch campuses in Boston, London, and Shanghai.
- The Hult MBA is accredited by the international Association of MBAs (AMBA), and Hult Business School is an accredited member of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Length of study is 1 year.
- Hult MBA tuition fees in Dubai $46,200.
- Shared student accommodation available for $8,000 (AED 29,000).
- No listing found for Hult in CAA accredited institutions in the UAE, and DIAC page about HIBS says information coming soon.
Last update 30 September 2012
General comments - might not apply to Hult International Business School Dubai
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.