Habitat Private School Ajman
||Habitat Private School Ajman
|Type of institute
||private K-12 school
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
|Qualifications or Courses
|Head of school
||Mujeebur Rahman (School Manager)
|Executive body or owner
||Sultan Bin Saqer Al Nuaimi (Chairman)
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||Al Jurf, Al Jarf - location map
||PO Box 3322, Ajman, UAE
|School fees structure
|Teacher salary range
||2,200-4,400 dhs per month (2014-2015)
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
Habitat Private School Ajman admissions, reviews, notes
Habitat Private School Ajman reviews - add yours here.
Habitat Private School Ajman (HPS, HPSA, HSA) tuition fee structure, general information
- 2014-2015 fee schedule not supplied. Admission registration fee AED 100 (source unknown, not confirmed)? Annual bus transport fees AED 1,600 in Ajman, AED 2,000-3,000 for Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain (UAQ). Monthly transport fees AED 160-300. Bus transport provided to and from locations in Ajman, Dubai (Rashidiyah, Al Qhusais (Al Qusais), Muhaisnah, Al Nahda) Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain (UAQ).
- Email contact given as firstname.lastname@example.org but school does not reply to messages sent there.
- Official website is at www.habitatschool.org not .com (which is spam).
- Location route map and details not supplied. Location map not confirmed. Owner's name not provided.
- Location Al Jurf schools area behind Ajman City Center shopping mall?
17 February 2014
- Habitat School is marketed as a green eco-friendly international Indian school. Facilities include Day Boarding, organic farm, Arabic, Bangla (Bengali), Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Urdu, as second language options, library, swimming pool, athletics track, football field, badminton courts (information not supplied about whether or not all facilities will be ready when school opens). Same operators as for the International Indian School of Ajman.
- Contact details updated, location map added but not confirmed. See also Indian nurseries in Ajman.
08 February 2014
- Teaching positions advertised in Gulf News for Habitat School gave salary range as AED 2,000-2,700 per month ("KG and Language Teachers Habitat School Ajman United Arab Emirates")?
27 November 2013
- Teaching job vacancies (110 nos) at Habitat School advertised, salary range INR 4,50,000-9,00,000 P.A. (US$7,250-$14,500 per year, AED 2,200-4,400 per month).
10 November 2013 review
- Registrations started at Habitat School for nursery, pre-KG, kindergarten, Classes I-VIII (Grades 1-8) starting April 2014.
08 October 2013 review
- New Habitat School project announced at a press conference 08 October 2013.
- Project cost AED 50 million, total planned capacity 6,000 students. Interesting or unusual ideas include an organic farm as part of the school facilities, and eco-friendly campus. Area given as 50,000 sq feet (might be for the farm or the school or both).
- Press reports said management team would be Shamsu Zaman CT (Managing Director), CT Adil (Academic Director), Mujeebur Rahman (School Manager).
- Same management team who run the Ajman International Indian School will also run the Habitat School.
- Fees information, website, contact details, not supplied.
Schools in the same area as Habitat Private School Ajman
||Founded || Tel
|| Level ||Curriculum
|Ajman Academy School
|| September 2012 || +971-6-7314444
|| K-12 ||Arabic, UK
|| AAS reviews
Last update 09 March 2015
General comments - might not apply to Habitat Private School Ajman
- Many popular schools are full for 2017-2018. New schools in Ajman might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.