Gulf Rose Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Gulf Rose Nursery in Sharjah
|Nursery name||Gulf Rose Nursery|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Ghubaiba - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 2324, Sharjah, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Gulf Rose Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Sharjah nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
Gulf Rose Nursery fees and charges
Gulf Rose Nursery is associated with the Indian School of Sharjah, as probably the nursery section of the school (2-3 years old). Both organisations are managed by the Indian Association Sharjah (IAS), or something.
- Fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2009-2010 fees are AED 3,000 per annum according to Sharjah Indian School (SIS) information.
- Head's name, owner's name, website, email address, not supplied.
- Not to be confused with the English Rose British Nursery, also in Sharjah.
03 August 2009 review
- Gulf Rose Nursery (GRN). Name Gulf Road Nursery also seen. Might also be referred to as Khaleej Road Nursery or Khaleej Rose Nursery (Khaleej is Arabic for Gulf)?
- PO Box confusion - both 4652 and 2324 seen in UAE Yellow Pages. PO Box 4652 is also for the Surti Garment and Textile Factory Ltd in Sharjah, and PO Box 2324 is also for the Sharjah Indian School. Fax number is also the same for both GRN and SIS, and Gulf Rose Nursery location is at the Sharjah Indian School (SIS).
- Nursery timings 0830-1230?
- Ages of children accepted from 2-3 years old? That makes sense if GRN is part of the Sharjah Indian School, since SIS starts with KG1 (3 years old).
Nurseries in or near Al Ghubaiba close to Gulf Rose Nursery
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Al Khan Nursery||Indian|
|Al Marah English Nursery||2013||Arabic, English||8,000-12,000||AMEN reviews|
|Al Tamayouz Nursery||Arabic|
|Dreamland Nursery Sharjah||1995||Arabic, French, UK||15,000-20,000||DNS reviews|
|Emirates English Nursery||UK||EEN reviews|
|Kids Paradise Nursery Sharjah||Arabic, Indian||7,000-9,000|
|Little Angel British Nursery||2006||UK||12,000-24,000|
|Stars British Nursery Sharjah||UK|
|Tender Steps Nursery||UK|
Last update 03 August 2009
General comments - might not apply to Gulf Rose Nursery
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Sharjah might have places.
- Nursery fees vary depending on how many days and hours your child attends. Please check with nursery for up-to-date details.
- Indian nurseries in Sharjah
- Teaching jobs in Sharjah - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Sharjah - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Sharjah education||Nurseries in Sharjah | Schools in Sharjah | New schools in Sharjah 2019-2020 | Special needs in Sharjah | Colleges in Sharjah | Universities in Sharjah|
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.