Future International Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Future International Nursery in Sharjah
|Nursery name||Future International Nursery|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||EYFS|
|Head of nursery||Ms Hala Mohamed (Executive Manager)|
|Executive body or owner||Safa A Bukhatir (Owner and Director)|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Muwafjah, Muwafja, Wasit - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 45080, Sharjah, UAE|
|Website||www.future-intl.ae (new window)|
|Nursery fees structure||14,750-22,850 dhs per year (2013-2014)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Future International Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Future International Nursery reviews - add yours here.
Future International Nursery Sharjah (FIN, FINS) fee structure and general information
Sometimes called Future International Nursery School, but not related to the Future International School (in Al Ain).
|2013-2014||Term 1 (AED)||Terms 2-3 (AED)||Annual fees (AED)|
|Times / Days per week||Daily||Monthly||1||2||3||4||5||1||2||3||4||5||1||2||3||4||5|
|Early start 0700-0800||10||100||1,000|
|Early start 0600-0800||20||200||2,000|
|Afternoon daycare 1300-1400||10||100||1,000|
|Finish time 1500-1800||20-50||200-500|
- 2015-2016 fee structure not supplied.
- 2013-2014 daycare, childcare, babysitting option available on a daily basis for AED 150 per day + AED 10 per hour for late finish or early start? Registration fee AED 1,000 not AED 500 in this case? Bus transport on daily basis for daycare children AED 20 one way, AED 35 return.
- 2013-2014 fees for full time 5 days per week students:
- Admission fee AED 100 (deducted from term 3 fees), registration fee AED 500 or AED 1,000 (non-refundable), medical fee AED 500 (annual, non-refundable).
- Early or late finish childcare charged at AED 100 per hour per month, annual figures are calculated based on attending 10 months per year.
- Bus transport Sharjah and Ajman AED 300 one way, AED 400 return. Bus transport Dubai AED 400 one way, AED 500 return. Bus transport costs not stated if per month or per term.
- FB page at facebook.com/FutureIntlNursery.
- Location: off Emirates Rd (renamed as Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd), other side from Tasjeel testing station. Future Int'l Nursery Building, Mohammed Bin Zayed Street, Mawafjah, Wasit district. Take Waseet Power Station exit at Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club if coming from Dubai direction, and do U-turn back onto Emirates Road, then exit Emirates Rd after Tasjeel and go back again to FIN.
Teaching jobs at Future International Nursery
- [Check] For job applications send CV and letter to email@example.com (not confirmed, ref FB 05 Feb 2014)?
- Safa A Bukhatir (Owner and Director). Previously Executive Director at International School of Creative Science in Sharjah.
- Ms Hala Mohammed (Executive Manager). Previously Marketing Manager at International School of Creative Science.
18 January 2015 review
- Future International Nursery (Future Intl Nursery) or Future Nursery School (both names refer to the same nursery) in Sharjah.
- References seen to a Future International Nursery in Dubai but nursery not found, no confirmed information about any planned nursery provided. Probably misdirected information for FIN-Sharjah.
- Mobile phone contact +971-50-6306649.
- Opening times given as Sun-Thu, 0600-1800. Nursery school 0800-1300, early start option 0600-0800, afternoon daycare 1300-1800. Bus transport available.
- [Not available] FB page at facebook.com/FutureIntlNursery?
- Date established, owner's name, student and staff nationalities, curriculum details, not provided.
- FIN not related to Baby Futures Nursery in Sharjah, Future Nursery School or Future Stars Nursery (2 different nurseries) in Abu Dhabi, Future Vision Nursery in Doha-Qatar, Future International Nursery in Alexandria-Egypt, Bright Future Nursery in Nigeria, or Bright Futures Day Nursery in Urmston-UK.
Last update 10 March 2016
General comments - might not apply to Future International Nursery
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Sharjah might have places.
- British nurseries in Sharjah
- Teaching jobs in Sharjah - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Sharjah - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Sharjah education||Nurseries in Sharjah | Schools in Sharjah | New schools in Sharjah 2019-2020 | Special needs in Sharjah | Colleges in Sharjah | Universities in Sharjah|
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.