Emirates Private School Baniyas
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Emirates Private School Baniyas in Abu Dhabi
|School name||Emirates Private School Baniyas|
|Type of institute||private K-10 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, Islamic|
|Qualifications or Courses||MOE|
|Head of school||Mohammed Hassan Ismail (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner||Emirates Private Schools|
|Number of students (approx)||1,700|
|Number of staff (approx)||90|
|School area, location map||Baniyas East, Mussafah - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 362, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|School fees structure||3,580-6,450 dhs per year (2018-2019)|
|Teacher salary range||3,000-6,000 dhs per month (2012-2013)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Emirates Private School Baniyas admissions, reviews, notes
Emirates Private School Baniyas reviews - add yours here.
Emirates Private School Baniyas branch (EPSB, EPS-Baniyas, EPS Bani Yas) tuition fee structure, general information
Not to be confused with the Emirates Philippine Private School, also in Baniyas, or the Baniyas International Private School.
|Grade or Year group||KG1||KG2||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2018-2019||3,580||3,580||4,710||4,810||5,120||5,320||5,520||5,730||6,450||6,450||6,450|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2015-2016d||3,036||3,036||3,960||4,080||4,320||4,500||4,620||4,860||5,400||5,400||5,400|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2013-2014||3,036||3,036||3,960||4,080||4,320||4,500||4,620||4,860||5,400||5,400||5,400|
- 2018-2019 additional fees for uniforms AED 300-400, books AED 300-715. Bus transport charges AED 3,191 per year. Reference: ADEK.
- 2015-2016 fees not confirmed. Book costs AED 120-240, uniform costs AED 90-180, bus transport charges AED 3,200.
- 2013-2014 additional costs are books AED 120-240, uniforms 90-180. Bus transportation AED 3,191 per year. Figures are ADEC approved maximum fees.
- [Check] Location: Sector East 8, Baniyas City East. Between Lulu Center and Al Ain Rd.
- Mohammed Hassan Ismail (Principal), 2017 ADEC report.
- Khaled Ismael Abu Sali (Principal)?
18 September 2019
- Telephone numbers according to ADEK directory are: +971-2-7618888 (027618888) (disconnected) and 025832888 (no reply).
- Information conflict: ADEK report says school opened in 1999, but previous (unconfirmed) information said it opened in 1988.
- EPS Abu Dhabi city main branch has website www.epschad.com but no information for Baniyas branch. Website domains emiratesprivateschool.com and eps-school.com not available (both are spam).
30 March 2016 review
- Telephone and fax numbers incorrect? Updated information not provided or found, ADEC directory lists numbers as follows:
- 02 5832888 disconnected. 02 5831666 cannot be connected. 02 5831999 cannot be connected.
- New website domain for EPS Al Muroor branch at www.eps-school.com but no information about Bani Yas branch. No website for Bani Yas branch supplied or found.
- Domain www.epsbaniyas.ae has EIM parking page. Warning: domain www.epsbaniyas.com redirects to a possible searchguide.level3.com browser hijack.
24 February 2015 review
- See also Emirates Private School branches in Abu Dhabi Al Muroor, and Al Ain.
- [Check] Fee range AED 6,500-9,500? Year of validity 2013-2014?
- Additional phone number +971-2-5831999. Date established not confirmed. Language of instruction is Arabic.
- Email address not provided. ADEC supplied email address is firstname.lastname@example.org but emails sent there are not responded to. Try EPS Abu Dhabi branch email email@example.com.
- Website not provided. EPS Al Muroor branch websites at www.emiratesprivate.sch.ae (not available) and www.emiratesprivateschool.com (no information about EPS Bani Yas).
Schools in the same area as Emirates Private School Baniyas
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|Abu Dhabi Indian School Al Wathba||September 2014||Indian||8,650-19,450||ADISAW reviews|
|Abu Mousa Al Ashaari Private School||1985||primary||Arabic, UAE||7,000-8,000|
|Al Muzdalifa School||primary||UAE|
|Al Wathba Private School||primary||Arabic, UAE||4,500-8,000||AWPS reviews|
|Baraem Al Ain Private School Baniyas||1985||K-12||Arabic, UAE||5,000-12,000|
|Saad Bin Obaidah School||K-12||Arabic, UAE|
|The Philippine School Abu Dhabi||September 2014||K-10||Philippines||6,000-10,000||TPSAD reviews|
Last update 29 October 2019
General comments - might not apply to Emirates Private School Baniyas
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- Arabic schools in Abu Dhabi
- Study in Abu Dhabi - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Abu Dhabi - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi education||Nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Schools in Abu Dhabi | New schools in Abu Dhabi 2019-2020 | Special needs in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Universities in Abu Dhabi | ADEC | ADEZ|
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.