Emirates Montessori House of Children
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Emirates Montessori House of Children in Sharjah
|Nursery name||Emirates Montessori House of Children|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian|
|Qualifications or Courses||Montessori|
|Head of nursery||Ms Maqsooda (Director)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Ramla West on Al Qassimi St - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 21755, Sharjah, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure||8,500 dhs per year (2009-2010)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Emirates Montessori House of Children admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Sharjah nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
28 August 2009
- Emirates Montessori House of Children (EMHOC), (or just Emirates Montessori Nursery?) contact details updated, previous information telephone +971-6-5737929.
- EMHOC moved to new location near Cultural roundabout (previously at room/office 1306, Al Ittihad Tower, King Faisal Street?). Is where the New Filipino Private School was located?
- Emirates Montessori website has additional mobile numbers +971-50-7070891 and +971-50-7070893, and additional email contact email@example.com.
- Ages accepted from 2 yrs 3 months (if toilet trained) to 5 years.
- Montessori nursery timings 0900-1230 (9am-12:30pm), daycare timings from 0700-1600 (7am-4pm).
- Additional charges: Registration fee AED 300 (on admission, non-refundable). Miscellaneous fee (annual) AED 350 (2-3 yrs old), AED 450 (3-4 yrs), AED 550 (4-5 yrs) - covers materials, trips, dental and medical checkups. Bus transport fee within Sharjah AED 300 (per month?), additional AED 100 for Ajman or Al Nahda areas.
- Annual tuition fees estimate based on monthly fee of AED 850 for 10 months.
- There is also an Emirates Montessori in Jumeirah, Dubai. Unknown if related to EMHOC, appears to have closed or moved anyway.
Nurseries in the same area as Emirates Montessori House of Children
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Al Farasha English Nursery||Arabic|
|Khaleej Nursery Sharjah||2006||Arabic|
|Kids World Nursery Sharjah||8,000-9,000|
|PlayHouse Nursery and Creche Sharjah||1981|
|Smiley Kids Nursery||January 2006|
Last update 29 August 2009
General comments - might not apply to Emirates Montessori House of Children
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Sharjah might have places.
- Indian nurseries in Sharjah
- Teaching jobs in Sharjah - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Sharjah - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Sharjah education||Nurseries in Sharjah | Schools in Sharjah | New schools in Sharjah 2019-2020 | Special needs in Sharjah | Colleges in Sharjah | Universities in Sharjah|
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.