[Closed] Emirates Montessori Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Emirates Montessori Dubai
|Nursery name||Emirates Montessori Dubai|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Jumeirah 2 - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 3189, Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure||AED 6,000 (needs update)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Emirates Montessori Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
23 January 2007
- Emirates Montessori School (EM or EMS?) or KG School or Nursery closed? Telephone number was +971-4-3498042.
- Fax number +971-4-3943485 is for Emirates English Speaking School (EESS) in Al Safa.
- PO Box 3189 was also seen for EESS but is not current. Other sources have PO Box 7575 for EMS which is for EESS.
- Emirates Montessori (EM) became EESS? EESS history says it started as a Montessori school in a villa in 1979, but EM history says they were established in in 1976 in Jumeira.
- EM website at www.angelfire.com/sc2/emiratesmontessori/ appears to be abandoned.
- Nursery school timings on website are 0830-1230 Saturday to Wednesday (so website hasn't been updated to reflect the UAE change in weekends to Friday/Saturday from September 2006).
- EM is or was for students from infant, toddler (2-3 years), and preschool/kindergarten (3-5 years) ages. Possibly up to 6 years old.
- School accreditaion from the American Montessori Society (AMS) and membership of the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI).
- Fees information date unknown (probably very old). Additional fees include Registration Fee AED 300, Medical Fees AED 100 (annual), Activity Fees AED 100 (annual).
- Transport fees AED 100 per month (Bur Dubai side of the Dubai Creek), AED 120 per month (Deira), AED 150 per month (Al Ghusais).
- Tuition Fees estimate based on AED 2000 per term of 4 months.
- There is also an Emirates Montessori in Sharjah. Unknown if related to EM Dubai.
Last update 29 August 2009
- Indian nurseries in Dubai
- List of nurseries in Jumeirah 2
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.