Tuesday 21 January 2020 (UAE)
Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies
Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies in Sharjah
|College name||Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies|
|Director's name||Mr Jamal Al Jassmi (General Manager)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||college, Ministry of Higher Education license|
|College location / area||location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 4166, Sharjah, UAE|
|Qualifications||BSc, Diploma, IELTS|
|College fees||5,000-21,000 dhs per year (2007-2008)|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Sharjah colleges forum
12 July 2007
- Chairman is Ahmad Humaid Al Tayer (also written as Ahmed Humaid Al Tayer).
- Courses include Islamic Banking, Insurance, Higher Banking diplomas.
- There is also a branch of EIBFS in Abu Dhabi.
Last update 18 September 2010
General comments - might not apply to Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Sharjah and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
|Colleges||Abu Dhabi colleges | Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ colleges | Dubai colleges | Ras Al Khaimah colleges | Sharjah colleges | UAE colleges|
|Sharjah education||List of Sharjah colleges | List of Sharjah universities | List of Sharjah schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.