Wednesday 05 August 2020 (UAE)
Emirates Hills Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Emirates Hills Nursery in Dubai
Emirates Hills Nursery information
||Emirates Hills Nursery
|Type of institute
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
|Qualifications or Courses
|Head of nursery
||Ms Lynn Nolan (Head of Nurseries)
|Executive body or owner
||Emaar Education, Raffles International Schools
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|Nursery area, location map
||PO Box 122900, Dubai, UAE
|Nursery fees structure
||36,000 dhs per year (2014-2015)
|Teacher salary range
|Kid satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile
Emirates Hills Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
Emirates Hills Nursery (EHN) fees and information
- 2015-2016 fee schedule unchanged from 2014-2015.
- 2014-2015 fee schedule unchanged from 2013-2014.
- 2013-2014 admission registration fee AED 3,000 (deducted from first payment), medical fee AED 500, tuition fees AED 36,000 (annual, payable termly).
- 2009-2010 tuition fees AED 30,000 (annual).
- Location: adjacent Montgomerie Golf Club Golf Academy.
24 January 2015
- Email contact updated to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previously email@example.com.
- Vice Principal is Ms Rishika Malhotra.
10 March 2009 review
- Contact Old Town Nursery (OTN) in Downtown Dubai tel +971-4-4271451 for enquiries about Raffles or Emaar nurseries. Or tel Raffles International School +971-4-4271200.
- Children from age 2 to 4 years old accepted.
- Opening times 0800-1400 (8am-2pm).
Nurseries in or near Emirates Hills close to Emirates Hills Nursery
Last update 24 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to Emirates Hills Nursery
Related websites (new window)