Emirates Autism Center
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Emirates Autism Center in Abu Dhabi
|School name||Emirates Autism Center|
|Type of institute||school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality|
|Qualifications or Courses||Special Needs|
|Head of school||Amel Galal Sabry (Founder and Managing Director)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Date founded||April 2008|
|Number of students (approx)||50|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Al Dhafrah, Al Dhafra - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 39497, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|School fees structure||42,000 dhs per year (2010-2011)|
|Teacher salary range||9,500 dhs per month (estimate only)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Emirates Autism Center admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi school reviews forum with comments about this school.
Emirates Autism Centre in Abu Dhabi (EAC, EACAD) tuition fee structure, information
- 2011-2012 - Fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to email@example.com.
- 2010-2011 - Tuition costs are about AED 75,000 but subsidies, sponsorship, and fundraising activities mean families are charged about AED 42,000 (not confirmed)?
- Children and students aged 3-20 are registered at EAC.
- UAE nationals and foreign expats accepted (in 2011, split is about 50% Emiratis, and 50% expats).
- Location is Villa 12-1, Al Falah Street, opposite Sudanese Club? In Al Dhafra district or area (Al Dhafrah).
03 April 2012
- EAC Abu Dhabi postal address is PO Box 39497 according to EAC information, but some sources have PO Box 37497, Abu Dhabi.
- A new Emirates Autism Center in Dubai was announced, the Emirates International Autism Center (EIAC), but it does not appear to have any connection to the Abu Dhabi EAC.
20 September 2008
- Emirates Autism Center (EAC) is listed on the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce website but no further information found or supplied.
- EAC is for Emirati citizens only, not expats?
Schools in the same area as Emirates Autism Center
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|Al Falah School Abu Dhabi||K-10||Arabic, UAE, UK|
|Emirates National School Abu Dhabi||September 2002||K-12||Arabic, UK, US||22,240-55,920||ENSAD reviews|
|Giggles English School||January 1984||primary||Arabic, Indian, UK|
|Happy Student School Abu Dhabi||primary||Arabic|
|Iranian School Abu Dhabi||1971||K-12||Iranian||2,900-3,100|
|Leens School and Kindergarten||primary||Indian||4,140|
|NECC Abu Dhabi||December 2007||Special Needs||NAD reviews|
|Our Own English High School Abu Dhabi||1990||K-10||Indian||3,300-6,700||OOEHSAD reviews|
|Polaris Private Academy||September 2011||K-12||Arabic, UAE||9,150-14,500|
|Wisdom High School||1988||K-10||Indian||7,000-11,000||WHS reviews|
Last update 02 May 2012
General comments - might not apply to Emirates Autism Center
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- International schools in Abu Dhabi
- Study in Abu Dhabi - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Abu Dhabi - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi education||Nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Schools in Abu Dhabi | New schools in Abu Dhabi 2019-2020 | Special needs in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Universities in Abu Dhabi | ADEC | ADEZ|
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.