EIBFS Abu Dhabi
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
EIBFS Abu Dhabi
|College name||EIBFS Abu Dhabi|
|Director's name||Mr Jamal Al Jassmi (General Manager)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||college, Ministry of Higher Education license|
|College location / area||Auditorium - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 7108, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Qualifications||BSc, Diploma, IELTS|
|College fees||5,000-21,000 dhs per year (2007-2008)|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
EIBFS Abu Dhabi admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi colleges forum
14 September 2007
- Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) Abu Dhabi is a branch of EIBFS Sharjah.
- Chairman is Ahmad Humaid Al Tayer (also written as Ahmed Humaid Al Tayer).
- Courses include Islamic Banking, Insurance, Higher Banking diplomas.
Last update 18 September 2010
General comments - might not apply to EIBFS Abu Dhabi
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
|Colleges||Abu Dhabi colleges | Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ colleges | Dubai colleges | Ras Al Khaimah colleges | Sharjah colleges | UAE colleges|
|Abu Dhabi education||List of Abu Dhabi colleges | List of Abu Dhabi universities | List of Abu Dhabi schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.