Monday 10 August 2020 (UAE)
Dubai Gem Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dubai Gem Nursery
|Nursery name||Dubai Gem Nursery|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian, UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||EYFS|
|Head of nursery||Ms Rumana Abdulla (Director)|
|Executive body or owner||Dubai Gem Private School|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Badaa, Jumeirah - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 989, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.dubaigemnursery.com (new window)|
|Nursery fees structure||18,000 dhs per year (2014-2015)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Dubai Gem Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Dubai Gem Nursery reviews - add yours here.
Dubai Gem Private Nursery (DGN) fee structure and information
- 2014-2015 tuition fees AED 18,000 per year (AED 6,000 per term). Admission registration fee AED 500, deposit AED 1,750, transport AED 5,400 (annual, AED 1,700 per term).
- 2011-2012 fee schedule not supplied.
- 2010-2011 fees AED 11,600-11,700. See Dubai Gem School fees for more details.
- 2008-2009 or 2009-2010 (not clear which year from information provided) tuition fees approximately AED 10,000-11,000. Deposit AED 1,750 (refundable), medical fee AED 150 (annual or per term, not clear), books and materials AED 200, annual charge (whatever that is) AED 675, bus transport AED 4,500 (annual, or AED 1,500 per term).
- Location is Villa 25 (?), Street 2A (off Plant Rd or Al Hudaiba St) parallel to Al Wasl Rd, near the Iranian Hospital. In Al Bada'a (Al Badaa) community, Jumeirah. Near Al Satwa.
30 January 2015 review
- Domain URL updated to www.dubaigemnursery.com, previously www.dubaigem.org for the school.
- Email address updated to email@example.com. Previously firstname.lastname@example.org.
25 May 2011 review
- Website domain updated to www.dubaigem.org, previously www.dubaigemschool.com (is spam).
- Not clear if Taleem is (or was) owner or operator of DGN.
22 August 2009 review
- Full name is Dubai Gem Private Nursery (DGPN, DGN).
- Is part of Dubai Gem Private School (a K12 school in Oud Metha, DGS started off as a nursery and creche). Tel number different but PO Box the same.
- Age range accepted 1½ to 3½ years.
- Nursery hours 0800-1230 Sunday to Thursday.
Nurseries in the same area as Dubai Gem Nursery
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Childrens Kingdom Nursery||September 2001||Arabic|
|Dubai Customs Nursery and Daycare||February 2009||UAE|
Last update 30 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to Dubai Gem Nursery
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- British nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.