Friday 13 December 2019 (UAE)
[Closed] Dubai First School
Dubai First School
|School name||Dubai First School|
|Type of institute||private K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||UAE, Islamic, US|
|Qualifications or Courses||UAE GSEC|
|Head of school||Ms Afra Mohammed Al Marri (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Date founded||April 1994|
|Number of students (approx)||600|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Al Quoz, Al Hadiqa Rd - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 11882, Dubai, UAE|
|School fees structure||11,100-21,760 dhs per year (2009-2010)|
|Teacher salary range||2,500 - 5,700 dhs per month (estimate only)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Dubai First School admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai school reviews forum with comments about this school.
Dubai First School (DFS) tuition fees, general information, reviews
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2009-2010||11,100||11,100||12,514||12,514||12,514||13,500||13,500||13,500||14,878||14,878||15,574||19,319||21,060||21,760|
- 2010-2011 fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2007-2008 tuition fees AED 7,920-14,700.
- Location on Meydan Road (Al Hadiqa Street) between Towheed Iranian Boys School and Our Own Indian School Dubai. Site campus became the new Safa Private School location after DFS closed.
13 November 2013 review
- Dubai First School (DFS) closed in 2011 or 2012 (date not confirmed)? This page moved to archive history.
- Contact details removed from database - tel +971-4-3380333, fax +971-4-3380444, email email@example.com.
- Location is (was) Al Hadiqa Rd between Sheikh Zayed Rd and Al Khail Rd, Al Quoz (Al Quoze, Al Qoz, Al Ghoze) community sector in Dubai.
- Facebook page at facebook.com/pages/Dubai-First-school/133694116705703 - appears to be unofficial legacy information for students and staff. Email adress firstname.lastname@example.org appears to be a typo (should be email@example.com?). Website www.dubaifs.com not available.
26 March 2009
- Dubai First School (DFS) might also be referred to as First Dubai School, but it's not the first school in Dubai - Al Ahmidiya School is a bit older.
- Website supposed to be at www.dubaifs.com but not available when checked. Nothing at www.dubaifs.ae, www.dubaifirstschool.com, or www.dubaifirstschool.ae. Contact details and other information from KHDA.
- KHDA information has DFS PO Box 1882 but that could be a typo, other sources have postal address as PO Box 11882 Dubai.
- School moved to new premises in 1998.
- School is a private fee-paying school for UAE national students. GCC country nationals might also be accepted.
- Is accredited (or apply for accreditation) by Commission on International Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA), a USA school accrediting body.
Last update 06 December 2014
- American schools in Dubai
- Study in Dubai - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2018-2019 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.