Dubai Customs Nursery and Daycare
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dubai Customs Nursery and Daycare
|Nursery name||Dubai Customs Nursery and Daycare|
|Type of institute||government nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||UAE, Islamic|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of nursery||Maryam Shamsi (Manager)|
|Executive body or owner||Dubai Customs, Dubai Women Establishment|
|Date founded||February 2009|
|Number of students (approx)||30|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Port Rashid, Al Mina|
|Postal address||Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Dubai Customs Nursery and Daycare admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
Dubai Customs Nursery and Child Care Center information
- Location: main Dubai Customs building, Port Rashid (Al Mina).
06 April 2009
- Dubai Customs Nursery and Child Care Centre officially opened (exact date not clear - might be 01 or 02 April 2009?) as the first daycare center in the The National Child Care Center Project which aims to establish nurseries and creche centers in Dubai government departments for working mothers. Nursery opened in February or March 2009?
- The Dubai Customs (DC) nursery was founded as a result of a law implemented in 2006 requiring government departments with more than 50 female employees to establish nurseries for children of their employees.
- Dubai Customs Nursery is for children of Dubai Customs employees.
- Ages accepted from one month to 4 years old.
- Capacity is 32 to 34 children and area is 350 square meters.
- The National Child Care Centers project was launched by Shaikha Manal Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, president of the Dubai Women Establishment (DWE), and wife of HH Sheikh Mansoor Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Presidential Affairs.
- Contact details are for Dubai Customs Port Rashid. Also try Human Resources - Employee Relations department telephone +971-4-3023900. Dubai Customs (DC) website is www.dubaicustoms.gov.ae. No information found for nursery on DC website except for press releases. No DC nursery website found.
Nurseries in the same area as Dubai Customs Nursery and Daycare
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Childrens Kingdom Nursery||September 2001||Arabic|
|Dubai Gem Nursery||1973||Indian, UK||18,000||DGN reviews|
Last update 24 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to Dubai Customs Nursery and Daycare
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- Nursery fees vary depending on how many days and hours your child attends. Please check with nursery for up-to-date details.
- Arabic nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.