Sunday 20 September 2020 (UAE)
Dreamland Nursery Sharjah
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dreamland Nursery Sharjah
|Nursery name||Dreamland Nursery Sharjah|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, French, UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||2-4 years old|
|Head of nursery||Rula Abu Lughod (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner||Rula Abu-Lughod (Founder and Owner)|
|Number of students (approx)||60|
|Number of staff (approx)||10|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Yarmouk, AlFahya - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 25200, Sharjah, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure||AED 15,000-20,000 (needs update)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Dreamland Nursery Sharjah admissions, reviews, notes
Dreamland Nursery Sharjah reviews - add yours here.
Dreamland Nursery School Sharjah (DNS, DNSS) fee structure and general information
- Updated fees information not supplied.
- 2013-2014 annual fees AED 14,700-17,700 (AED 4,900-5,900 per term), not confirmed, source unknown.
- 2012-2013 annual fees about AED 18,000 (up to AED 5,900 per term).
- 2011-2012 annual fees about AED 16,000 (estimate based on 2012-2013 fee increase).
- 2008-2009 fees and charges AED 10,000-15,000 (annual)? Is an estimate only, not confirmed. Medical fee AED 500 (annual), bus transport costs AED 4,500 (annual)? This information also not confirmed, and date of validity unknown.
- 2002-2003 annual fees AED 8,550 (AED 2,850 per term). Bus transport AED 350 per month.
- Children aged 1½-4 years or 2-4 years old accepted. Both starting ages seen, unclear which is correct.
- Additional contact is mobile +971-50-6469960.
- FB page at facebook.com/DreamlandNursery/.
- Location is Villa 234 on Sheikh Zayed Street (but entrance is round the back) between Etisalat roundabout and Flying Saucer roundabout, opposite Jesco supermarket (or near the Kuwait R/A according to some sources but that might be incorrect). Same side of road as the Egyptian Modern High School Sharjah (used to be - Egyptian school has closed but still marked on some maps). Nursery entrance on first road parallel to Sheikh Zayed St. GPS coordinates 25°21'21.04"N, 55°24'24.04"E (25.355845, 55.406678).
14 January 2015
- Following email addresses are invalid: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only email@example.com is still valid.
19 September 2013
- Nursery fees increased by 10% for 2012-2013 but no increase for 2013-2014? Annual fees about AED 18,000. Reported as AED 5,900 per term for 3-4 year olds (The National 08 Jul 2013). Detailed fee schedule not provided.
- Nursery was unhelpful when we made enquiries.
02 October 2012
- Principal is still Rula Abu Lughod (and presumably owner).
21 July 2009 review
- Dreamland (Dream Land) preschool, kindergarten and childcare center in Sharjah accepts 2-4½ year old children, divided into Nursery for 2-3 year olds, and KG1 for those aged 3-4½.
- Day care and nursery timings 0700-1400 (7am-2pm)? Bus transport available. Also called Little Dreamland Nursery but not Dreamland Teddy Nursery?
- Principal was Rula Abu-Lughod (not currently the head?).
- Dreamland website has pleasant little nursery rhymes to listen to while surfing and drifting off to dreamland - good for child care perhaps?
- Location is the Al Fahya side of Sheikh Zayed St opposite Jesco Supermarket in Al Yarmook.
- Dreamland Nursery website has mobile number +971-6-6469960? Except it should be 050-6469960 if it is a mobile, which is the same as a contact number seen for the Baby Garden Nursery, also in Sharjah.
28 July 2003 - information from Gulf News interview with the principal
- Nursery location is between Kuwait roundabout and Flying Saucer roundabout in Al Fahya district, Sharjah.
- Opening hours 0700-1400. Children aged 2-4 years old accepted.
- Languages of instruction - Arabic, English, French.
- Tuition fees 2,850 dhs per term (one term is three months) (about 8,550 dhs for a three term year). Bus transport charges 350 dhs (monthly).
- Total of 60 students and 5 teachers. Maximum class size 12 children. Most students are Arab expatriates.
- Owner and manager Rula Abu-Lughod, nursery established in 1995.
- Contact details: tel +971-6-5661133, fax +971-6-5660190.
Nurseries in the same area as Dreamland Nursery Sharjah
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Al Khan Nursery||Indian|
|Al Marah English Nursery||2013||Arabic, English||8,000-12,000||AMEN reviews|
|Al Tamayouz Nursery||Arabic|
|Emirates English Nursery||UK||EEN reviews|
|Gulf Rose Nursery||Indian|
|Kids Paradise Nursery Sharjah||Arabic, Indian||7,000-9,000|
|Little Angel British Nursery||2006||UK||12,000-24,000|
|Stars British Nursery Sharjah||UK|
|Tender Steps Nursery||UK|
Last update 14 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to Dreamland Nursery Sharjah
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Sharjah might have places.
- French nurseries in Sharjah
- Teaching jobs in Sharjah - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Sharjah - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Sharjah education||Nurseries in Sharjah | Schools in Sharjah | New schools in Sharjah 2019-2020 | Special needs in Sharjah | Colleges in Sharjah | Universities in Sharjah|
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.