Credence High School Dubai
||Credence High School Dubai
|Type of institute
||private K-12 school
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
|Qualifications or Courses
|Head of school
|Executive body or owner
|Expected opening date
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||Al Quoz 4
||www.credencehighschool.com (new window)
|School fees structure
||15,000-26,000 dhs per year (2014-2015)
|Teacher salary range
||3,400 - 6,800 dhs per month (estimate only, not confirmed)
Credence High School Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai schools forum with a review or comment about this school
The Credence High School Dubai (CHS, CHSD, TCHS, TCHSD) tuition fee structure, general information and reviews
- Please send information and updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2014-2015
- 2014-2015 admission fee AED 750 (non-refundable), registration charges AED 500 (non-refundable). Bus transport costs (approximately, to be confirmed) AED 350-500 per month. School will open for classes from KG to Grade VI only in April 2013, expanding to higher grades in future years.
- Curriculum is Indian CBSE, school will follow the XSEED program developed by iDiscoveri.
- Additional mobile contact number is +971-55-1096978?
- PO Box number, headteacher or principal name not supplied. Teacher pay scale and benefits package information not supplied.
- Location is Plot No. 359-976 Al Quoz 4 (?), behind Al Khail Shopping Mall and Dubai American Scientific School, off 318 Road (or 14th Rd?) (take 7B road between the post office and the mosque). GPS coordinates 25°9'8.13"N, 55°14'56.28"E (25.152258,55.248966).
24 September 2013
- New school, Credence High School in Dubai, announced at a press conference. Opening date will be April 2014 (for KG and primary students only) with applications for admissions accepted from November 2013.
- CHS is a K-12 school, not a high school or secondary school, which doesn't lend much credence to the name. It seems to be common to name Indian curriculum K-12 schools as high schools in the UAE (Our Own English High Schools in the UAE for example are not usually English, or High).
- CHS will be a "day-boarding" school for levels Grade 3 to Grade 12. Total capacity reported as 3,000 students.
- Designer and architect - Al Wasl Al Jadeed Consultants (AWAJ).
- School owners or developers plans to open more Credence Schools in the UAE, starting with Abu Dhabi and Sharjah according to press release or news reports.
Schools in or near Al Quoz 4 close to Credence High School Dubai
||Founded || Tel
|| September 2012 || +971-4-2515001
||IB, IBPYP, IBMYP
Last update 07 October 2013
General comments - might not apply to Credence High School Dubai
- Many popular schools are full for 2014-2015. New schools in Dubai might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.