Credence High School Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Credence High School Dubai
|School name||Credence High School Dubai|
|Type of institute||private K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian|
|Qualifications or Courses||CBSE, XSEED|
|Head of school||Kulbhushan Kain (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner||NA Abdulla, SK Mohammed, Dr A Moopen|
|Date founded||April 2014|
|Number of students (approx)||3,000|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Al Quoz 4 - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 391021, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.credencehighschool.com (new window)|
|School fees structure||15,000-26,000 dhs per year (2014-2015)|
|Teacher salary range||3,400 - 6,800 dhs per month (estimate only)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Credence High School Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Credence High School Dubai reviews - add yours here.
The Credence High School in Dubai (CHS, CHSD, TCHS, TCHSD) tuition fee structure, general information
Sometimes referred to as Credence International School or Credence Indian School in Dubai.
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2014-2015||15,000||15,000||17,000||17,000||19,000||19,000||21,000||21,000||23,000||23,000||25,000||25,000||26,000||26,000|
- 2014-2015 admission fee AED 750 (non-refundable), registration charges AED 500 (non-refundable). Bus transport costs (approximately, to be confirmed) AED 350-500 per month. School will open for classes from KG to Grade VI only in April 2013, expanding to higher grades in future years.
- Curriculum is Indian CBSE, school will follow the XSEED program developed by iDiscoveri.
- Additional mobile contact numbers are +971-52-9858300 and +971-55-1096978? Additional email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capacity is 3,000 places according to first announcement, 1,500 places according to KHDA information Mar 2014.
- PO Box number, headteacher or principal name not supplied. Teacher pay scale information not supplied.
- Location is Plot No. 359-976 Al Quoz 4 (?), behind Al Khail Shopping Mall and Dubai American Scientific School, off 318 Road (or 14th Rd?) (take 7B road between the post office and the mosque). GPS coordinates 25°9'8.13"N, 55°14'56.28"E (25.152258,55.248966). A number of sources say the school is in "Al Khail area" which isn't really an official community name in Dubai but refers to part of the Al Quoz district near Al Khail Road.
Credence High School vacancies
- Current vacancies and teaching jobs not listed on CHS website. No careers section. Try sending CV and application or enquiry directly to them.
- Teaching salary scale and benefits package information not provided.
- Non-teaching staff positions vacant advertised online in Jan 2014: female nanny or classroom attendant salary AED 1,200, school bus drivers salary AED 2,500, security guards salary AED 1,500, cleaners salary AED 1,200. All positions 12 hrs duty, include accommodation? Contact details and closing date for applications not provided.
14 June 2014
- Contact details updated to tel +971-4-321 2144 and fax +971-4-321 2141. Which makes more sense, previous numbers given made it seem like the school was somewhere in Muhaisnah or Mirdiff, not Al Quoz. Old numbers for reference were tel +971-4-2515741, fax +971-4-2515749.
25 March 2014 review
- Credence Indian High School officially opened. It will accept students for classes KG to Grade 6 in the first year, but has not temporarily renamed itself as Credence Primary School.
- Facilities include library, IT rooms, auditorium or theater with capcity 1,500 students and area 14,000 sq feet, another dance and drama hall with area 5,000 sq ft, swimming pool, football pitch with artificial grass, cricket pitch with flood lights, athletics track. Campus area either 2.8 hectares or 7 hectares depending on which report you read.
- Facebook page at facebook.com/CredenceHighSchool - with photos of school facilities.
25 September 2013 review
New school, Credence High School in Dubai (not Credence International School or Creedence HS), announced at a press conference.
- Opening date will be April 2014 for KG and primary students only to Grade 7, expansion planned in future years to Grade 12. Applications for admissions accepted from November 2013. Some reports said school would open Nov 2013 or Nov 2014 - might be a reference to the admissions start date. Development cost AED 50 million.
- Location given as in the "Al Khail area" of Dubai, which doesn't really exist but is probably a reference to Al Quoz area near Al Khail Road.
- Annual fees AED 15,000 for KG students to AED 29,000 (level not specified). Facilities will include floodlit cricket ground, library, IT rooms, dance and drama hall with wooden floor, indoor auditorium, sports facilities, tennis court, badminton court, swimming pool, football pitch (artificial grass), athletics track, 100-meter running track.
- CHS is a K-12 school, not a high school or secondary school, which doesn't lend much credence to the name. It seems to be common to name Indian curriculum K-12 schools in the UAE as high schools (Our Own English High Schools in the UAE for example are not usually English, or High).
- CHS will be a "day-boarding" school for levels Grade 3 to Grade 12. Total capacity reported as 3,000 students, campus area about 7 hectares.
- Designer and architect - Al Wasl Al Jadeed Consultants (AWAJ).
- Developers or owners are a group of Indian expat businessmen: Nalapad Ahmed Abdulla or Abdulla Nalapad Ahmed (MD of Nalapad Group Overseas), Sameer K Mohammed (MD of Jaleel Holdings), and Dr Azad Moopen (chairman of DM Healthcare Group). Group also referred in reports as Nalapad Group Overseas.
- School owners or developers plans to open more Credence Schools in the UAE, starting with Abu Dhabi and Sharjah according to press release or news reports.
Last update 14 June 2014
General comments - might not apply to Credence High School Dubai
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Dubai might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- Indian schools in Dubai
- Study in Dubai - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.