Childrens Oasis Nursery
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Childrens Oasis Nursery in Dubai
|Nursery name||Childrens Oasis Nursery|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||English, Spanish|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner||Childrens Oasis nursery group|
|Date founded||September 2002|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Umm Suqeim 2, Jumeirah - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 51952, Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure||AED 10,000-64,000 (needs update)|
|Teacher salary range||9,000 dhs per month (2009-2010)|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Childrens Oasis Nursery admissions, reviews, notes
Childrens Oasis Nursery reviews - add yours here.
Children's Oasis branches in Dubai
- [A] Umm Suqeen [sic] for first CON nursery in Dubai, Villa 10, Al Banoosh Street, Umm Suqeim 2. Correct number is tel +971-4-3488981, provided by CON. Marker A on map.
- [B] Burj branch, Villa 174 or 176, Al Beteel St (22nd St), also in Umm Suqeim 2. Correct number is tel +971-4-3790790, provided by CON. Marker B on map.
Childrens Oasis Jumeirah Umm Suqeim (CON, COND) branch fees and information
CON has two branches in Umm Suqeim
- 2014-2015 fee range about AED 10,000-60,000. Children can attend 1 or 2 (conflicting information given) to 5 days per week. Nursery classes from 0800-1230, extended day care and afternoon nursery options 0730-0800 and late finish until 1400 or 1700.
- [Check] 2013-2014 fee range about AED 25,000-60,000 per year (AED 8,000-20,000 per term). Registraion admission fee AED 500, deposit AED 1,000, medical fee AED 1,000 (annual). Estimate only, not confirmed, source unknown.
- 2009-2010 fee schedule not provided.
- 2008-2009 fees possibly about AED 50,000 per year? Not confirmed, sounds expensive, even for a nursery in Jumeirah.
- Children aged from 2 or 3 months (conflicting information given) to 4 years old accepted.
- Location: two different locations in Umm Suqeim 2 community area between Al Wasl and Jumeirah Beach Road (2011 or 2012 information?). Neither are on Al Manara Rd despite what other directories say.
- Burj Al Arab branch, Villa 176 or 174, on Al Beteel St (not Bateel St, was Street 22 or 22nd St), near corner with Street 37A (renamed as Al Sama'a St [check]). Opening date or relocation date not provided.
- Umm Suqeim branch (Um Suqeem [sic] or Umm Suqeen [sic]), Villa 10, Al Banoosh St (was Street 23 or 23rd St), near corner with Al Beteel St (22nd St). Opened in 2002.
- Other locations:
- Kidz Inc Nursery, Dubai Marina, tel +971-4-3905100.
- [Check again] Palm Jumeirah Children's Oasis Play Centre - conflicting information given (Jan 2015): Kidz Inc says it's still in operation (but they also say CON Burj branch is on Al Thanya road - it isn't), Children's Oasis says it's not. So we suggest believing what Children's Oasis say.
- Locations closed, didn't exist, or incorrect references. These locations seen in various directories but are out of date or incorrect references:
- Al Manara, Al Thanya Road, Burj Dubai (Downtown Dubai), Burj Al Arab hotel, Dubai Marina (but does exist as Kidz Inc Nursery), Emirates Lakes (closed or relocated, date not given), Palm Jumeirah ([Check] might be summer holiday camp still in operation).
Childrens Oasis nursery branches in Dubai
- Umm Suqeem [sic] branch: open 2002, main or original branch. Location unchanged since it opened.
- [Closed] Emirates Lakes branch: open 2003 or 2004? Second or third branch. Closed 2009 or 2010?
- Dubai Marina branch: open 2003 or 2004? Second or third branch. Renamed as Kidz Inc in 2009 or 2010?
- Burj branch: open Sept 2009 in Umm Suqeim 3? Moved to new location in Umm Suqeim 2 in Sept 2012?
- Palm Jumeirah branch: open 2010 or 2011, or Dubai Marina branch renamed (same tel phone number)? Or was new Play Center using Dubai Marina contact number, but Dubai Marina branch removed from Children's Oasis list of nurseries at same time as Palm Jumeirah branch added. Closed 2012 or 2013 or renamed as Kidz Inc?
14 January 2015
- [Check] Nursery still offers Spanish language classes or is bilingual English-Spanish? No information provided by CON.
- [Check] Nursery locations in Emirates Lakes and Dubai Marina closed in 2009 or 2011? New location in Umm Suqeim 2 in 2010 or 2011? See also Kidz Inc Nursery (Dubai Marina location renamed)? Current locations are:
- Umm Suqeim 2 main or first branch on Al Banoosh Street, near Collegiate American School back entrance. Correct number is tel +971-4-3488981, provided by CON. Some directories give contact as tel +971-4-3481181, is incorrect, not for any branch according to CON information. Might have been old number for old Umm Suqeim 3 location.
- Burj branch, Villa 174 or 176 on Al Beteel St, also in Umm Suqeim 2. Correct number is tel +971-4-3790790, provided by CON. Old location was Villa 68, Street 5B (check)? Near Al Thanya Rd, Umm Suqeim 3 community area near Burj Al Arab Hotel. Or Al Manara or Umm Suqeim 2 community area. Accurate information not provided. Possibly relocated in September 2012. Tel +971-4-3488981 given incorrectly by some directories (is for first Umm Suqeim branch). Old number might have been +971-4-3481181 but is not for any CON nursery currently existing according to information provided by Children's Oasis.
- Dubai Marina - see Kidz Inc Nursery.
- [Check] Some directories have different or additional locations given as:
- [original source unknown] Al Manara - probably a reference to an old location for the CON Burj Al Arab branch now in Umm Suqeim 2 (Al Manara is the community area on the other side of Al Wasl Rd from Umm Suqeim 2).
- [Check, original source unknown] Childrens Oasis Nursery Al Thanya Road, address given as Villa 68, +971-4-3481181, Umm Suqeim 3, with location maps showing unrelated places in Deira or Bur Dubai. Also listed on Kidz Inc website (name only). Probably a reference to the Burj branch which is now on Al Bateel St (22nd St), closer Al Thanyah Rd than the Umm Suqeim branch. Might be a reference to a previous location for the Burj branch (relocated in Sep 2012?). Anyway, no nurseries exist anywhere on Al Thanya Rd (as of Jan 2015).
- Burj Al Arab hotel [incorrect, probably a reference to 2nd branch in Umm Suqeim, called 'The Burj' branch], unless it really was in the hotel and relocated?
- Burj Dubai, Burj Khalifa, or Downtown Dubai seen in some directories. Probably mistaken reference to Burj branch near Burj Al Arab Hotel. The Burj Khalifa tower was originally called Burj Dubai, not Burj Al Arab.
- [Check, possibly closed] Palm Jumeirah branch (Children's Oasis Play Center), tel +971-4-3905100. Might be incorrect, is phone number for Dubai Marina branch - called Kidz Inc Nursery. Palm Jumeirah location given as Al Shalal Beach Club, between Shoreline Apartments buildings 7 and 8, Crescent Road, PO Box 75391 Dubai but with maps provided putting nursery in Deira or other places far away from Palm Island. Is not a reference to Asya's Nursery Palm Jumeirah, even though they say they are the only nursery on the island. Also listed on Kidz Inc website (name only). Other information found dates from 2010-2012, a drop-off centre for children aged 4-9 years old, and possibly creche facilities for babies from 2 months old. Might be for summer holiday camps only (May 2010 reference seen for activities including Little Cooks, Mushy Junk, and Mini Picasso; from July to August daily from 0800-1400, fees AED 600 per week)? But also called a "day care drop off center" with opening times 0800-1800 Sat-Thu and 1000-1800 Fri. Email contact for enquiries given as email@example.com.
- Official or useful Facebook page not provided or found. Following FB pages have no or almost no information:
- facebook.com/pages/Childrens-Oasis-Nursery/107475992617514 (FB spam).
- facebook.com/pages/Childrens-Oasis-NurseryBurj-Branch/194352697260698 (FB spam).
10 September 2012
- Spanish language option will be offered starting September 2012 (announced on FB 07 Sep 2012). Might be the only nursery in Dubai to have Spanish as an option.
10 December 2009 teaching jobs
- Teacher's salary up to AED 9,000 per month based on information in job advertisement in the Gulf News by BAC recruitment agency in Dubai, assumed to be for Oasis Children's Nursery Group (but not confirmed): "Western nursery teachers - Up to Dhs 9,000. On behalf of our client, a Western chain of nursery schools, ..."
04 January 2009 review
- Children's Oasis nursery is in three locations in Dubai.
- Nursery offers four shifts: 0800-1230, 0800-1400, 0800-1700, and 1400-1700. Early start from 0730 might be possible. Open from Sunday to Thursday.
- Fees up to about AED 5000 per month (AED 50,000 for a full year of 10 months)?
Nurseries in the same area as Childrens Oasis Nursery
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Alphabet Street Nursery||UK||25,650-46,800||ASN reviews|
|Babyland Nursery Dubai||1981||Arabic,English,French,Lebanese||17,000-30,000||BND reviews|
|Blossom Nursery Dubai||May 2009||UK||25,830-48,675||BND reviews|
|Childs Play Nursery||UK||20,250-33,360||CPN reviews|
|Emirates British Nursery||April 2000||UK||20,700-29,700||EBN reviews|
|First Steps Nursery Dubai||July 2000||UK||13,500-30,600||FSND reviews|
|Kids Palace Nursery||2006||UK, French||30,000-50,000||KPN reviews|
|Kings Dubai Nursery||September 2004||UK|
|Le Jardin Enchante Dubai||French||21,000-24,000||LJED reviews|
|Little Learners Dubai||September 2008||UK||36,000||LLD reviews|
|Little Wonders Dubai||March 2006||UK||17,500-37,750||LWD reviews|
|London and Paris Nursery||2004||French, UK||35,000|
Last update 30 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to Childrens Oasis Nursery
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- English, Spanish nurseries in Dubai
- List of nurseries in Umm Suqeim 2
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.