Center for Executive Education Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Center for Executive Education Dubai
|College name||Center for Executive Education Dubai|
|Director's name||Mrs Kashish Batheja|
|Executive body or owner||Mr Sanjay Batheja|
|Number of students (approx)||400|
|Number of staff (approx)||30|
|Type of institute||private profit-making college|
|College location / area||F13-14, Block 6, Dubai Knowledge Village - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 6718, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.cee.ac.ae (new window)|
|College fees||17,000-20,000 dhs per year (2008-2009)|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Center for Executive Education Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Add a comment or review about Center for Executive Education Dubai
03 September 2009
- The Center for Executive Education (CEE) is a training institute in Dubai Knowledge Village offers HND and other Professional Diploma courses in Business, Human Resources, Fashion Design, Interior Design.
- Fees range quoted is for diploma programs taking one year (approximately) or longer.
- Additional contact telephone on CEE website is +971-4-3625149
- For diplomas, add Registration Fees AED 2800, Graduation Fees AED 300. Some courses have lower registration fees (AED 100 for short courses, AED 1000 for longer courses). Fees information below might not be up to date (based on website, date of validity not specified, assumed 2008-2009).
List of CEE Design courses and programs
- Certificate in Fashion Illustration and Surface Enhancement (CEE, Dubai): 2 months, AED 2700
- Certificate in Fashion Illustration (CEE, Dubai): 1 month, AED 1000
- Certificate in Fashion Embroidery (CEE, Dubai): 1 month, AED 1000
- Certificate in Interior Design (CEE, Dubai): 1 month, AED 1050
- Certificate in Pattern Making & Garment Construction (CEE, Dubai): 2 months, AED 2000
- Diploma in Fashion Design (Edexcel, UK): 11 months, AED 17,000
- Diploma in Interior Design (Edexcel, UK): 11 months, AED 17,000
- Diploma in Website & Graphic Design (ASET, London, UK): 6 months, AED 4500
- Professional Diploma in Interior Design Visualization (ASET, London, UK): 3+ months, AED 1000 registration, AED 8000 course fees (2008).
List of CEE Business courses and programs
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business (Edexcel, UK): 1½-2 years, 16 units, AED 2200 per unit (35,200).
- BTEC Professional Diploma in Executive Business Management (EBM) (Edexcel, UK): ½-1¼ years, AED 18,800 for full program
- BTEC Professional Diploma in Executive Human Resources Management (EHRM) (Edexcel, UK): ½-1¼ years, AED 18,800 for full program
- Certified Executive Secretary (CES) (CEE, Dubai): 2 months or more, AED 1000 registration, AED 1500 course fees.
Last update 03 September 2009
General comments - might not apply to Center for Executive Education Dubai
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Dubai Knowledge Village - tertiary institutes and related services in Al Sofouh, Dubai.
- Teaching in Dubai and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
- University Quality Assurance Board Dubai (UQAIB) - licences DKV organisations in Dubai
|Colleges||Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ | Colleges in Dubai | Colleges in Ras Al Khaimah | Colleges in Sharjah | Colleges in UAE|
|Dubai education||KHDA | List of Dubai colleges | List of Dubai universities | List of Dubai schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.