Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Canadian Preschool in Sharjah
|Nursery name||Canadian Preschool|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Canadian|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner||Kinderville|
|Date founded||December 2007|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Sharqan, Street 39, Villa 10 - location map|
|Postal address||Sharjah, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Canadian Preschool admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Sharjah nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
Canadian Pre-school (Kinderville Sharjah) tuition fees and information
- Fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to email@example.com.
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kinderville nurseries and Early Learning Centres in the UAE
Kinderville Dubai Investments Park (open May 2012) | Kinderville Dubai Health Care City (open Oct 2013) | Kinderville Sharjah (Canadian Preschool)
Teaching jobs and employment at Kinderville nurseries and Canadian Preschools in the UAE
- For teachers, headteachers, and managers, requirements are degree or diploma in education or early childhood education, for classroom assistants a certificate in early childhood education. All positions require minimum 3 years relevant experience, and fluent English and/or French speakers.
- Pay range not provided but Kinderville FAQs say "Salary packages for overseas staff include accommodation, air tickets and transportation."
- Current vacancies not listed on website but see Home > Careers section for more information. Email applications, enquiries, letters, CVs to email@example.com.
- Canadian Preschool is moving to a new location in Sharjah? Location details and date of move not provided.
11 January 2010 review
- The Canadian Preschool and Nursery appears to have three websites - www.canadianpreschool.com (looks like the main one), www.uaenursery.com (not available when checked), and www.kinderville.com.
- Fees information not supplied, contact the nursery directly for fees information. Their FAQ page says "Our fees are moderate and in line with the fees charged for similar services in the surrounding area."
18 January 2009 review
- The Canadian Preschool follows the Kinderville SMARTE curriculum.
- The Kinderville group owns and operates about 20 childcare centers, preschools and primary schools in Canada and the UAE, and was first established in 1990.
- Opening hours from 7:30am to 5:30pm, children can be enrolled for half day programs. Session times are 0730-1300, 0730-1500, 0730-1730, or 1200-1730.
- Children from ages 12 months to 4 years old accepted.
- School location is across the road from the Al Amal Kindergarten off Al Qassimi St in Sharqan/Shargan, a couple of roads behind the Balloon Nursery.
- Bus transport available.
- Kinderville has plans to establish more Canadian Preschools across the UAE. The Spring 2008 newsletter (Kinderville Express) said "Over the next two years, TCP intends to open at least two more centres in Sharjah and Ajman and five centres in Dubai."
- Canadian preschool website also at www.kinderville.com? Another possible email address is firstname.lastname@example.org?
- See also www.immigratemag.com/kinderville/wx/ for more information about Kinderville.
Nurseries in the same area as Canadian Preschool
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Al Ibdaa Nursery Sharjah||May 2010|
|Al Malakiyah English Nursery||May 2012||Arabic||AMEN reviews|
|Al Sedrah Nursery Sharjah||Arabic|
|Baby Angel Nursery Sharjah|
|Baby Future Nursery Sharjah|
|Balloon Nursery Sharjah||UK/Indian|
|British Islamic Nursery Sharjah||September 2005||Arabic/UK|
|British Orchard Nursery Sharjah||UK||20,000-30,000||BONS reviews|
|Bumble Bee Nursery Sharjah||July 2008|
|Child Club Nursery Sharjah||Arabic|
|Emirates Buds Nursery||Indian|
|English Rose Nursery||2002||UK||15,000||ERN reviews|
Last update 28 August 2009
General comments - might not apply to Canadian Preschool
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Sharjah might have places.
- Nursery fees vary depending on how many days and hours your child attends. Please check with nursery for up-to-date details.
- Canadian nurseries in Sharjah
- Teaching jobs in Sharjah - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Sharjah - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Sharjah education||Nurseries in Sharjah | Schools in Sharjah | New schools in Sharjah 2019-2020 | Special needs in Sharjah | Colleges in Sharjah | Universities in Sharjah|
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.