Friday 24 January 2020 (UAE)
Arabian Child in Dubai
|College name||Arabian Child|
|Director's name||Dr Tariq Kashmiri (CEO)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||private college|
|College location / area||(no map)|
|Postal address||Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.arabianchild.org (new window)|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Arabian Child admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Dubai colleges forum
Arabian Child early childhood education institute or college courses and programs
- Early years teacher training workshops
- Parenting classes and courses
Arabian Child agreements and memorandums of understanding (MOUs)
- MOU signed with BUiD to provide teacher training workshops for teachers of young children (press release 22 November 2010).
22 November 2010
- Arabian Child is an organisation which deals with early childhood education and care. Services offered include research and consultation, teacher training courses and workshops, assistance with establishing an early childhood care center or school in the UAE, assistance to existing pre-schools and nurseries wanting to develop their facilities, advice on how to integrate Arabic and UAE culture into kindergarten curriculums, etc.
- Managing Partner is Samia Kazi.
- Additional email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unknown if this Arabian Child is related to the Arabian Child Education Consultants in Abu Dhabi.
- Training location at the British University in Dubai?
Arabian Association for Early Childhood Education
- The Arabian Association for Early Childhood Education (AAECE) (website www.aaece.org) is part of the Arabian Child organisation (or the other way around).
- AAECE is a network for parents, teachers, and anyone else involved in young children's education and early childcare.
- Membership fees (as of November 2010) are AED 250-4,500 depending on whether individual or group, and other factors. Benefits include discounts on training and publications, newsletters, access to research materials, entry to events.
Last update 22 November 2010
General comments - might not apply to Arabian Child
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Dubai and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
- UQAIB - a quality assurance agency to licence free zone colleges and universities in Dubai
|Colleges||Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ | Colleges in Dubai | Colleges in Ras Al Khaimah | Colleges in Sharjah | Colleges in UAE|
|MBAs||MBA in Abu Dhabi | MBA in Dubai | MBA in UAE|
|Dubai education||KHDA | List of Dubai colleges | List of Dubai universities | List of Dubai schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.