Saturday 07 December 2019 (UAE)
Al Mawakeb School Barsha
Al Mawakeb School Barsha in Dubai
Al Mawakeb School Barsha information
||Al Mawakeb School Barsha
|Type of institute
||private profit-making K-12 school
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
||Arabic, Islamic, US
|Qualifications or Courses
|Head of school
|Executive body or owner
||Academia Management Solutions International (AMSI)
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||Al Barsha - location map
||PO Box 35001, Dubai, UAE
|School fees structure
||12,770-20,700 dhs per year (2012-2013)
|Teacher salary range
||2,900 - 5,400 dhs per month (estimate only)
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile
Al Mawakeb School Barsha admissions, reviews, notes
Al Mawakeb School Barsha reviews - add yours here.
Al Mawakeb School Al Barsha fees and information
|Grade or Year group
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2012-2013b
- 2009-2010 fee schedule not supplied.
- 2008-2009 fees AED 13,400-30,600. Fees cover uniforms, books and personal accident cover. For grades 11 and 12, fees include a notebook computer but not books.
- 2007-2008 fees AED 10,480-25,290.
12 December 2008 review
- Al Mawakeb School in Al Barsha has classes in English, French and Arabic so that students become fluent in all three languages.
- CITA accreditation from the US awarded in 2002.
- Multinational students and staff with a majority of Arab nationalities.
- Domains www.almawakeb.sch.ae, www.almawakeb.org, and www.almawakeb.com all show same school website.
- Boys and girls segregated from grades 5-12.
- KHDA information says principal is Naziha Nasr.
- See also Al Mawakeb School Al Garhoud (not Al Mawakab School).
Schools in or near Al Barsha close to Al Mawakeb School Barsha
Last update 14 July 2014
General comments - might not apply to Al Mawakeb School Barsha
- Many popular schools are full for 2019-2020. New schools in Dubai might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
Related websites (new window)