Al Manara Private School
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Al Manara Private School in Abu Dhabi
|School name||Al Manara Private School|
|Type of institute||private K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, UAE, Islamic|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of school|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Baniyas - Bani Yas|
|Postal address||PO Box 73317, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|School fees structure|
|Teacher salary range||see general comments|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Al Manara Private School admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi school reviews forum with comments about this school.
Al Manarah Private School (Al Manara School) Abu Dhabi (AMPS, AMS, AMPSAD, AMSAD) tuition fee structure and general information
- 2012-2013 fees information not supplied.
- 2011-2012 fees information not supplied.
- Also called Lighthouse Private School Abu Dhabi? Director (or Director General) is Ahmed Zakaria Harun?
- Al Manar school in Abu Dhabi is not related to the Al Manarah International Boarding School in Dubai (which didn't open anyway), or the Al Manara Girls School in RAK.
- Owners name, head's name, student and teaching staff numbers and nationalities, location map not supplied.
- Website domain was www.almanaraps.com but is spam when last checked (02 Oct 2013).
28 May 2012 review
- Al Manara Private School (AMPS) (Lighthouse School?) is closing their villa school premises and relocating to school buildings which were the Al Qemma and Omar Bin Yousef schools in Baniyas / Bani Yas area (public government school buildings) according to an ADEC announcement about villa schools?
- A message dated 10 Jan 2012 on the AlManara PS website says (in Arabic) something like that the Manara School received approval from the Abu Dhabi Education Council to build a new school building or move to a new or renovated school building?
- Villa school location is (or was) Al Salam St / Eastern Ring Road, Al Muroor.
- Also called Al Maharah School Abu Dhabi (Al Mahara School)?
Schools in the same area as Al Manara Private School
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|ABC Private School||September 1979||primary||Arabic, UK||9,504-23,300||APS reviews|
|American International School Abu Dhabi||1995||K-12||US||29,000-53,000||AISAD reviews|
|Bangladesh Islamia School Abu Dhabi||August 1980||K-12||Bangladeshi, Bengali||3,800-5,700|
|Emirates Private School Abu Dhabi||1982||K-12||Arabic, UK, US||7,590-14,375||EPSAD reviews|
|French School Abu Dhabi||1972||K-12||French||19,000-35,000||FSAD reviews|
|Japanese School Abu Dhabi||1978||primary||Japanese||13,500-30,000||JSAD reviews|
Last update 02 October 2013
General comments - might not apply to Al Manara Private School
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- Arabic schools in Abu Dhabi
- Study in Abu Dhabi - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Abu Dhabi - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi education||Nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Schools in Abu Dhabi | New schools in Abu Dhabi 2019-2020 | Special needs in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Universities in Abu Dhabi | ADEC | ADEZ|
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.