Saturday 06 June 2020 (UAE)
Al Ikhlas Private School
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Al Ikhlas Private School in Abu Dhabi
Al Ikhlas Private School information
||Al Ikhlas Private School
|Type of institute
||private primary school
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
||Arabic, UAE, Islamic
|Qualifications or Courses
||MOE, co-ed, KG-G12
|Head of school
||Shawky Ahmed Madi (Principal)
|Executive body or owner
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||Baniyas, Bani Yas
||PO Box 30252, Abu Dhabi, UAE
|School fees structure
||9,000-20,000 dhs per year (2012-2013)
|Teacher salary range
||3,000-5,000 dhs per month (2012-2013)
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile
Al Ikhlas Private School admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi school reviews forum with comments about this school.
Al Ekhlas Private School Baniyas, Abu Dhabi (Al Ekhlass, Al Ikhlas School) tuition fee structure
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2011-2012
|ADEC approved fees (AED) 2011-20121
- Fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to email@example.com.
- 2011-2012 figures are maximum fees approved by ADEC (June 2011?), not confirmed. Registration fee AED 150, text book charges AED 300-800, bus transport AED 2,000, uniform costs AED 150-300.
- Al Ekhlass School is a UAE Ministry of Education curriculum school for Emirati and Arab expat students, not a Pakistan curriculum school as stated in some sources. AEPS is not related to Al Ekhlass International School in Terengganu, Malaysia.
- Date established not confirmed. Owner's name, head's name, website, email address not provided.
- Location (new) near Lulu Center and Emirates Private School, Baniyas East 8. Old location in Al Dhafrah, downtown Abu Dhabi as a villa school.
18 September 2013
- Contact details updated for new location in Bani Yas city. New phone number +971-2-5853591 (old numbers +971-2-6422230, +971-2-6422229), new fax number +971-2-5853593 (previously +971-2-6422231).
- School expanded from KG-G6 to KG-G12 for 2013-2014 academic year, or earlier? School relocated to Baniyas site in September 2011.
- Head's name updated to Ahmed Shawki Ahmed Madi or Shawky Ahmed Madi. Previously was Salwa Shamsuddin?
30 June 2011 review
- Al Ekhlass School is a villa school in Abu Dhabi which will close and relocate to the Al Mutasem School building in Baniyas area of Abu Dhabi by the start of the academic year 2011-2012 according to an ADEC announcement 30 June 2011.
- Also called Al Ekhlass Private School, Al Ekhlas Pvt School, etc.
- Other possible contact details might be email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone numbers +971-2-6422229, +971-2-6422231 (or is a fax number?).
- Presumably not related to Al Ikhlas Private School in Kuwait.
Schools in the same area as Al Ikhlas Private School
Last update 18 September 2013
General comments - might not apply to Al Ikhlas Private School
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
Related websites (new window)