Al Dhafra Private School
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Al Dhafra Private School in Abu Dhabi
|School name||Al Dhafra Private School|
|Type of institute||private profit-making K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, Islamic, UK, US|
|Qualifications or Courses||A-level, IGCSE, SAT|
|Head of school||Daniel Bokelman (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Date founded||September 1983|
|Number of students (approx)||1100|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Mohamed Bin Zayed City, Mussafah - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 25801, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|School fees structure||22,000-38,000 dhs per year (2013-2014)|
|Teacher salary range||7,000-14,000 dhs per month (2012-2013)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Al Dhafra Private School admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi school reviews forum with comments about this school.
Al Dhafra Private Schools Abu Dhabi tuition fee structure and information
See also Al Dhafra Private School Al Ain.
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2013-2014|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2012-2013||22,000||24,000||26,000||26,000||26,000||26,000||32,000||32,000||33,000||33,000||35,000||36,000||37,000||38,000|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2011-2012||9,000||10,800||10,800||10,800||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||13,800||14,400||15,360||15,600||16,200|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2010-2011|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2009-2010||7,500||7,500||9,000||9,000||9,000||10,100||10,100||10,100||11,200||11,700||12,200||12,800||13,200||13,800|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2008-2009||7,500||7,500||9,000||9,000||9,000||10,100||10,100||10,100||11,200||11,700||12,200||12,800||13,200||13,800|
- 2013-2014 fees structure unchanged, no increase from 2012-2013?
- 2012-2013 increased fees due to moving to new campus? Fees paid in 3 installments - Sep, Dec, Apr. Book fees additional AED 1,000-3,500. Bus transport AED 4,000-4,500 (proposed). Uniform fees AED 90-120.
- 2011-2012 fees information not confirmed.
- 2010-2011 fee schedule not supplied.
- 2009-2010 fees information unconfirmed.
- 2008-2009 fees information from DPS website but unknown if for 2008-2009. Can be paid in 3 installments - Sep, Dec, Apr. Transport fees an additional 1,500 dhs (one way) or 2,500 dhs (return) per year.
- Location Mussafah Community, Mohammed Bin Zayed City (MBZ City). Shabiya 9 area? Previous school location was in Al Matar, Al Reehan district off Al Muroor Road (Street).
13 September 2013
- Contact information updated. New tel numbers +971-2-6108400 and +971-2-6108401 (old number +971-2-4443395), new fax number +971-2-5599883 (old number +971-2-4443396).
- New head is Daniel Bokelman, he was previously principal of Dubai American Scientific School. Previous head of Al Dhafra School Abu Dhabi branch was Nada Saab, is now or was principal at Al Sorouh American School? Date of change not provided.
25 June 2012
- Al Dhafra Private Schools Abu Dhabi relocating to new campus in Mohammed Bin Zayed City for August or September 2012. New location and contact information not supplied.
- ADEC announcement 25 May 2012 said the villa school would be closed and students would relocate to the new campus.
- Website at www.dhafrasc.com no longer available (is spam). New website at www.dhafraschools.com. Updated email address is email@example.com (previously firstname.lastname@example.org).
21 September 2008 review
- Al Dhafra Private Schools Abu Dhabi new PO Box and email contact from Dhafra Private School (DPS) website. Old PO Box 4330 and email email@example.com.
12 April 2008 review
- DPS moved to new premises near the Abu Dhabi Corniche in September 1995 according to ADPS information, although current location in a villa off Muroor Rd is a long walk from the corniche. Not clear if ADPS moved again, or the corniche was closer in 1995.
Last update 13 September 2013
General comments - might not apply to Al Dhafra Private School
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- American schools in Abu Dhabi
- Best British school in Abu Dhabi - add your vote and/or comment to the forum topic.
- Study in Abu Dhabi - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Abu Dhabi - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi education||Nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Schools in Abu Dhabi | New schools in Abu Dhabi 2019-2020 | Special needs in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Universities in Abu Dhabi | ADEC | ADEZ|
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.