Thursday 06 August 2020 (UAE)
Al Bustan Private School
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Al Bustan Private School in Abu Dhabi
|School name||Al Bustan Private School|
|Type of institute||private K-10 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic , Islamic, US|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of school||Ms Maha Ramzi (principal)|
|Executive body or owner|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Muroor Rd, opposite Madinat Zayed shopping mall - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 7443, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|School fees structure||5,300-7,300 dhs per year (2010-2011)|
|Teacher salary range||1,200 - 1,900 dhs per month (estimate only)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Al Bustan Private School admissions, reviews, notes
Al Bustan Private School reviews - add yours here.
Al Bustan Private School in Abu Dhabi (ABPS) tuition fee structure and general information
- Please send any information updates to email@example.com.
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2012-2013|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2010-2011||5,300||5,300||5,800||5,800||5,800||6,300||6,300||6,300||6,800||7,300|
- 2012-2013 admission, registration, tuition fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2010-2011 fees year of validity not confirmed. Book costs AED 600-1,600, health or medical fee AED 150, uniform costs AED 200, bus transport charges AED 1,600. Total fees (without transport) AED 6,250-9,250. Total fees (with transport) AED 7,850-10,850.
- Curriculum is American-US (ADEC information). Predominantely Arabic and/or Emirati students?
- Contact email address is email@example.com (updated information)? Previously was firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Location is opposite Madinat Zayed market or shopping centre (Madinat Zayed Mall) in Abu Dhabi city - as in the block on other side of the main road (New Airport Road, Eastern Rd, East Rd, Muroor Rd, 4th St). Within that block (all routes and landmarks unconfirmed), location is corner of 2nd and 5th Street, behind Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, opposite the Senegal Embassy in Abu Dhabi, same road as Lebanese International Private School (5th St), around the corner from the Indian Modern Science School (on 7th Street)? GPS coordinates (approximate only, not confirmed) 24°29'5.35"N, 54°22'3.60"E (24.484820,54.367666).
- Owner's name, route and location map, student and staff numbers and nationalities not supplied.
02 July 2013 - ABPS closing (ADEC announcement)
- Al Bustan Private School is being closed by the Abu Dhabi education authority (ADEC) in July 2013 as it is one of the Abu Dhabi villa schools.
- Unknown what happened to plans (if there were any) to relocate to an empty government school building or find a plot of land to build a new campus facility.
27 April 2011
- A report in The National had comments about ABPS after 10 villa schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain were sent warning notices in April 2011 about health and safety issues (the schools were not named, not clear if ABPS was one of them).
- The principal of Al Bustan School, Ms Maha Ramzi, was quoted as saying "We cannot tell the parents anything - we cannot order books and we cannot plan anything for the next academic year," and regarding the safety issues, she said "I recently installed a new fire alarm system and have put up evacuation plans in classrooms as well. We want to co-operate with the authority and respect the law, but we need more time." There are several empty government school buildings which school operators can apparently apply to ADEC for relocation. The report also said the principal might was looking for a plot to build a new school.
17 June 2009
- Principal's name is Maha Khashman? Unconfirmed. Principal's name according to ADEZ information is Maha Ramzi.
- Range of classes is KG-grade 8.
12 April 2008
- Also called Al Bustan Pvt School or Al Bustan School (AlBustan School).
- Email email@example.com also seen, unknown which one is correct. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com) might also be valid.
- Class range KG to grade 8 according to ADEZ information.
- Official school website not supplied or found.
Schools in the same area as Al Bustan Private School
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|International Community School Abu Dhabi||1990||K-12||Arabic, UK, US||10,525-23,023||ICSAD reviews|
|International Community School branch||September 2014||K-12||Arabic, UK||11,578-25,325||ICSB reviews|
|International Jubilee Private School Abu Dhabi||K-10||Arabic, UAE, US||11,000-24,000|
Last update 01 October 2013
General comments - might not apply to Al Bustan Private School
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- American schools in Abu Dhabi
- Study in Abu Dhabi - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Abu Dhabi - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi education||Nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Schools in Abu Dhabi | New schools in Abu Dhabi 2019-2020 | Special needs in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Universities in Abu Dhabi | ADEC | ADEZ|
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.