Sunday 15 September 2019 (UAE)
Ajyal International School
Ajyal International School in Abu Dhabi
Ajyal International School information
||Ajyal International School
|Type of institute
||private K-12 school
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
||UK, UAE, Islamic
|Qualifications or Courses
||IGCSE, A-level, IB PYP MYP Diploma
|Head of school
||John Taylor (Founding Principal)
|Executive body or owner
||Bin Omeir Holding Group
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||MBZ City, Mussafah - location map
||PO Box 2013, Abu Dhabi, UAE
||www.ajyal.sch.ae (new window)
|School fees structure
||26,500-44,500 dhs per year (2014-2015)
|Teacher salary range
||6,000 - 11,700 dhs per month (estimate only)
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile
Ajyal International School admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi school reviews forum with comments about this school.
Al Ajyal International Private School (AIS, AAIPS) tuition fee structure, general information
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2014-2015
- 2013-2014 admission registration fee AED 1,000 (refundable if place not offered, non-refundable if place offered). Book costs approx AED 1,200-2,850, uniforms approx AED 750, bus transport charges approx AED 5,400 (annual, paid per term).
- Class levels FS1 to Year 9 offered for September 2014, expanding to Year 13 in future years. Mixed classes up to Year 5, girls and boys segregated after that.
- Phone number +971-2-409 7100, and PO Box 2013 Abu Dhabi UAE, is for Bin Omeir office in Abu Dhabi, school landline and postal address not available yet.
- Location in the middle of Mohammed Bin Zayed City (MBZ City), Mussafah, opposite the Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Mosque (the one with the unusual architecture). In Sector 15 (Z15, Z-15).
Al Ajyal School teaching jobs and careers
- Teaching and other vacancies handled by SSAT Middle East. Positions available for Sep 2014 include Teachers, Subject Coordinators, Heads of Department, Learning Managers.
- Salary and benefits package information, closing date for applications, not provided. Send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or send a CV and application letter.
27 March 2014 review
- Curriculum followed is English National Curriculum (NC), incorporating the "Significant Learning Model" (SLM), an integrated student centered approach developed by Dr L. Dee Fink in 2003 for colleges and universities in the USA. School plans to specialize in three areas - Health and Medicine, Engineering and Science, The Arab World and
- At high school levels, school plans to offer IGCSE and A levels. School also plans to offer International Baccalaureate (IB) PYP, MYP, and Diploma programs.
- Facilities include theater or auditorium, library, indoor swimming pool, sports hall and gymnasium, outdoor shaded play areas.
- Special programs for gifted students, and special needs children.
- Founding principal of AIS is John Taylor, previously Founding Head of the World Class Learning Academy in New York, USA.
- School owner and board of governors is the Bin Omeir Education Foundation, school operators SSAT (Middle East) education consultants.
17 January 2014 review
- Also called Al Ajyal International Private School? Not seen in ADEC 2013 directory as an under construction or existing school (unless with a different name). School name not confirmed, limited information available.
- Location seen referenced as Mohammed Bin Zayed City (MBZ City) Plot P3 near Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak mosque and Abu Al Abaid Hospital, or Ajyal International School Al Falah Abu Dhabi (Plot P2, Sector 1A, Al Falah Zone) (unless a reference to a different, new, Al Falah School).
- Developer, operator or owner: Bin Omeir Education Foundation (Bin Omeir Holding Group - BOHG). Consultants: Al Suweidi Engineering Consultants Bureau. Construction: Al Rakha General Contracting.
- Not related to the Ajyal Al Ghad Private School in Sharjah, or the Ajyal Al Maarefah International School in Saudi Arabia between Jizan (Jazan) and Abu Areesh.
- Owner's name, curriculum and qualifications, class levels offered, opening date, contact details, website, location map, fees structure, not supplied. Please send information, updates, fee structure to email@example.com.
Last update 27 March 2014
General comments - might not apply to Ajyal International School
- Many popular schools are full for 2019-2020. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
Related websites (new window)