Ajman Intermediate English School
||Ajman Intermediate English School
|Type of institute
||private K-10 school
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
|Qualifications or Courses
|Head of school
||Mr Abdul Aziz (Principal)
|Executive body or owner
||Mr Daniel Lazar (Founder), The Lazar Group
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||Al Owan, near Al Nakheel - location map
||PO Box 4556, Ajman, UAE
|School fees structure
||AED 1,250-2,150 (needs update)
|Teacher salary range
||see general comments
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
Ajman Intermediate English School admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Ajman school reviews forum with comments about this school.
Ajman Intermediate English School (AIES) tuition fee structure and general information
|Annual tuition fees
- Fee figures are estimates only and probably out of date, maybe from 2007-2008? Updated fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Owner's name, teacher pay scale, admission and registration charges, not provided.
- Location Al Karama St (or Al Ittihad Rd according to some sources, seems incorrect), in or near Al Bustan, Al Nakheel (Al Nakhil), Al Owan districts (Al Nakhil), Ajman. Near Lulu Hypermarket Ajman.
Lazar Group education institutes
Ajman Intermediate English School | Royal Academy School Ajman | Scribbles Nursery in Ajman (previously Little Flower Nursery)
18 February 2014
- Website domain was www.ajmanieschool.org, is now spam. New domain not found or provided. AIES closed ... in 2013, perhaps replaced by the new Royal Academy Private School in Ajman, although both are still listed in Lazar Group information as their education institutes. AIES also still listed in the Ajman Chamber of Commerce business directory although with postal address PO Box 22 not PO Box 4556, and also listed in the UAE Yellow Pages.
- Facebook page at www.facebook.com/A.I.E.SCHOOL but doesn't look like an official school FB page. Another FB page at www.facebook.com/pages/Ajman-Intermediate-English-School/155936457767202, also doesn't look like an official school page.
- Additional phone number +971-6-7455444 (or given as fax number in some sources). LG information says additional tel number is +971-6-7426006 or +971-6-7426016 but neither numbered confirmed (are for Al Mawada Gowns and Tailoring, not AIES). Principal's email provided as email@example.com. Another email given as firstname.lastname@example.org but looks like a typo, perhaps email@example.com (probably not available since website went offline)? Email firstname.lastname@example.org also seen (might also be a typo).
- Principal's name is Mr Abdul Aziz according to AEIS information. Previously was S Q R Naqvi (Syed Qamar Razi Naqvi), at AIES from 1999-2004, moved to Star Private School Sharjah. Director is Ms Sosamma Lazar.
- Curriculum information:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) syllabus followed from Grades I to X, taught in English. School does not offer classes XI to XII ... or does, reference seen to Class 12 on website (before it went offline) but no curriculum or fees information provided?
- "Now we have classes up to Grade X and have separate sections for boys and girls."
- "Centre Board of Secondary Education has fixed our school as a centre of All India Secondary School Examination (Class 10) and All India Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (Class 12)."
- MOE curriculum Arabic, Islamic studies, UAE Social Studies are compulsory subjects for all students.
- Additional languages include Bengali, French, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu.
- AIES was applying for accreditation by the International Accreditation Organization (IAO)? IAO has a Preliminary Accreditation Evaluation report for the school but is undated. Anyway, IAO is not an officially recognized accreditation organisation.
15 July 2010
- Ajman Intermediate English School website available, and Principal is Mr Abdul Aziz again (or always was?).
- Postal address according to Ajman Chamber of Commerce information is PO Box 22, Ajman, UAE. Which is also the PO Box for Little Flower Nursery,
Royal Gen Maint & Elevator Maintenance LLC,
and Jana Trading FZE according to the Ajman Yellow Pages.
- Email address might be email@example.com (seen in some sources)?
05 October 2009
- Ajman English School website not available?
- Principal's name updated to S. Q. R. Naqvi (was Mr Abdul Aziz according to AIES website).
19 December 2008 review
- Associated nursery is the Little Flower Nursery School (Both had PO Box 22 according to previous information, and same fax number)?
- Founder is Mr Daniel Lazar.
- Director is Mrs Sosamma Lazar.
12 May 2008 review
- Also called "Ajman Intermediate English School LLC" (AIES?).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org also seen connected with AIES but probably not correct.
- AEIS also has a Montessori kindergarten / nursery?
- Listed as the "Moderate English Private School" with the UAE Ministry of Education.
- No website or further information found (tried www.aies.ae and www.aies.sch.ae).
- Principal's name is Abdul Aziz.
Schools in the same area as Ajman Intermediate English School
Last update 17 March 2014
General comments - might not apply to Ajman Intermediate English School
- Many popular schools are full for 2017-2018. New schools in Ajman might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- Estimate monthly teaching salary by dividing annual school fees by 3, or 2 for primary schools. Deduct 25% for profit-making schools.